Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Young Hunters Episode 3 (57)
Robot Club's Dream Pinocchimon's Enticement

So, let's see what happens now.
RAW is fast. Now out in Anime 44.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
So, this is the same mon? This is gonna get so weird...
Yup. The same one back from Dust Zone? Weird? Yup. Weird that there was no explanation in the episode why and how Pinnochimon went maverick.

Er.. Does most of the people here in this forums prefer to use Puppetmon or Pinocchimon?
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
I use whatever I can spell.
Uh-huh.

Fast sub is fast. Wild Bunch's sub for this eppie now out.
Wow... Shoutmon got really strong, sure the Digimon was not finished and that but still... it must have been a thought year in the digital...

Catch a Digimon heart... Mmm... that is SO SUGGESTIVE...
SO SUGGESTIVE it made Taiki sputter. Though maybe true since back in Season 1, everyone wants a piece of Taiki.

Anyways, watched the sub. I cannot get the gist why some people label this episode as (Infinity) BORING, but I guess everybody has their own tastes.

Quite enjoyable, though what bugs me is what came over to Pinnochimon which was not explained. Maybe he was took over by something related to the big bad of this season? Or he just succumbed to the negativity of the human heart? Whatever it maybe, hopefully this would be explained in a future episode.

And Ryouma seem to be shaping up like Kiriha MK 2, expressing interest and all to Taiki.
I won't do an obvious joke for that but, I got the sub too. Should get thoughts down soon.
Well, of course is was becaose of the big bad, Shoutmon said Digimon where DISAPPEARING, not all Digimon are gonna be animal like or power hungry, so mind-wiping seems a good solution...