Join our server on Discord

My first shot at a chibi.
Being about one and a half heads to big, I think this could have come out worse.

http://www.geocities.com/angeteen/Girl_Chibi.jpg
*gasp*

That looks a LOT like my earlier drawings! :shock:
*nods* Well, at least you're implying that he could get as good as you with practice :D
Reminds me of my "100% free-hand" drawings. Glad to see that I'm not alone in the "needs a bit of practice" row ^^; I hope you keep up the practice, I'm a bit on the lazy side myself *is ashamed*
kinda reminds me of that old painting... the scream... :o sorry man. good effort though ^~^

Ryoku
Dude, I'm not gonna lie, it needs alot of work, but like everything I feel there is a good side, the good side of this.

Your Spirit, you always seem to keep a positive outlook on your art, and thats how I feel you can improve with time, I say focusing on trying to level the body parts off, use something from a site or book as an example, their the best way to start off a new style....either way man, don't lose faith and keep on trying man, trying is the first step to success.
Bah! It's not the style that matters, but it's what you do with it! Take Scott Adams for example: the man can hardly draw worth shit, but he applies the perfect humour to compliment his artistic style.

Anyways, Angeteen, just keep practicing and find your niche.
Who's scott adam's amigo?
The creator of Dilbert.
Maybe thats why nobody knows who he is.
Dilbert is one of the best and most observant comics on the planet

^__^ I like the way he draws too

:D Coo, you draw chibi people like my girlfreind
Spiff