Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Young Hunters Episode 2 (56)
Students disappear! The Wavering Shadow of Sagomon!

Yes, Sagomon looks like a different Digimon.
And a subject of creeper-Pedo jokes.

Subs now out courtsy of Wildbunch. Get your MKV and Avi versions while they're up and hawt.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
That was fast!
Yup. :)

Sagomon's fast than you can say popping kids.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Okay, it was nice to see Shoutmon again, old man is right, he does really unbalance the game...
Well, Taigiru was MUCH more tolerable this time. In fact, I wasn't annoyed by him at all this episode.

So this season seems to drop into Pokemon territory a bit. You capture Digimon during hunts and then use them as a member of your team. However, one at a time only! Of course you can Xros a member from the Loader with the fighting Digimon to keep it one out but bump the odds in your favor. Hopefully the xros and evo will keep it fresh.

Shoutmon was great to see (though the Xros off Dorulumon and Omegashoutmon was slightly disappointing), and I'm sure Dame isn't far behind! And how "lucky" that Wisemon was able to load the whole team into the Xros Loader. lol At least it was simple and not a task that got dragged out for several episodes.

The clock maker is an interesting guy and seems to imply that some is pulling the strings to make the hunts happen as game of some sort.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Sagomon's an uber creeper. He'd fit into a Digimon suspense psycho movie.

Shoutmon.. Nice to see him again back in action. We noticed he has some scars. Did another significant battle/civil war happened between the end of the first and second season? Perhaps Shoutmon got those scars from repelling Bagra Empire remnants attempting to gain power once more after the fall of their emperor?

Puppet master behind the hunt? This is Digimon anime, and its no stranger to those kind of big bads, so yeah... Perhaps someone or something related to Dark Knightmon?
(10-12-2011 09:18 PM)SnK Wrote: Perhaps someone or something related to Dark Knightmon?

I hope not too closely, we don't need another Vamdemon lol

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
LOL. Who knows? We've seen one or two homages of previous seasons in Xros Wars.

I mean... Dark Knightmon's theme song title is "Immortal Champion."

Nah, my brain's been cranking with wild ideas. Hehe.
That could be crazy. But Gokuwamon, the monkey king Digimon. He's related to something. Maybe old man and Clockmon.

Something I've heard.