Join our server on Discord

Young Hunters Hentai Thread
Darkoak drew this comic and I wrote the dialogue.

I think I mentioned this idea on here before. Tagiru, Taiki, Yuu & Ren are in the kendo locker room after practice.
[Image: signature.png]
Nice. I thought I found some off of Pixiv but my browser crashed. So I lost it.
http://www.doujin-moe.us/phpgraphy/index...02.jpg#top
(01-18-2012 08:44 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote: Darkoak drew this comic and I wrote the dialogue.

I think I mentioned this idea on here before. Tagiru, Taiki, Yuu & Ren are in the kendo locker room after practice.

Ahihihihihi. Superstar indeed.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(01-21-2012 10:42 PM)SnK Wrote: Ahihihihihi. Superstar indeed.

If it's any consolation for Tagiru, I like to envision that he's bigger than Zenjirou.

Xros Wars Penis Size Guide
Taiki - 7 inches
Kiriha - 7 1/2 inches, but not as thick as Taiki's
Zenjirou - 5 1/2 inches
Tagiru - 6 inches
Yuu - 6 1/2 inches
Ryouma - 7 inches
Ren - Unknown, rumored to be colossal
http://shadypenpen.deviantart.com/#/d4ro0g3

Tribute of sorts just in time for the special Xros Wars YH episodes with the Classic Five.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Awesome pic!

The only flaw I can find is that they aren't fucking each other. :P
(03-04-2012 01:31 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote: Awesome pic!

The only flaw I can find is that they aren't fucking each other. :P

Thanks. 2 paged short manga in tribute to the Anniversary as well as the current shape of things in DXWYH. I have a mock scap also planned, this time features the choice of past Season villains with Dark Knightmon.

Wooo. Xros over orgy. LOL.

Anything in mind about Ken, Kouji and Touma's manhood sizes?
I think I saw a few new Akari pics and I think a Idol Nene pic on Rule 34 recently. But you have to search through so much yaoi when you type in Digimon.
(03-04-2012 02:40 PM)SnK Wrote: Thanks. 2 paged short manga in tribute to the Anniversary as well as the current shape of things in DXWYH. I have a mock scap also planned, this time features the choice of past Season villains with Dark Knightmon.

Which villains? I had actually dreamt about watching an episode of Hunters where they first meet all of the old leaders, and it showed that the villains were all old ones teamed up.

It was Piemon, Demon, Makuramon, Mercuremon, Kurata & Tactimon.

Quote:Wooo. Xros over orgy. LOL.

Anything in mind about Ken, Kouji and Touma's manhood sizes?

Wait, are you actually planning on drawing this? Twisted

Being the rivals, they should all be pretty large. Probably all around 6 1/2 - 7.
(03-04-2012 06:47 PM)CloneWarrior Wrote: Which villains? I had actually dreamt about watching an episode of Hunters where they first meet all of the old leaders, and it showed that the villains were all old ones teamed up.

It was Piemon, Demon, Makuramon, Mercuremon, Kurata & Tactimon.

Nice choice. Mine is:

Vamdemon, Daemon, Mephistomon, Lucemon FM, Belphemon (Merged with Kurata.) and their acting leader is Dark Knightmon.

Will admit, had a bit of hard thinking for Tamers' rep villain; With the exception of D-Reaper and its ADRs as Non-Digimon Digital Entity. The rest were wild ones, Devas who merely obey orders under a misguided Sovereign. So I guess a good option would be to pick a movie villain.

Quote:Wait, are you actually planning on drawing this? Twisted

Being the rivals, they should all be pretty large. Probably all around 6 1/2 - 7.

Well, I'll see what we can do. :p