Join our server on Discord

Young Hunters Hentai Thread
Don't worry about it. Good links. I have not seen it yet. I wait for subs.
Okay, from the second ep it's clear that Yuu has at least two fangirls: Mami and Haruka.

We also get another creepy moment with Ryouma. He apparently found Tagiru unconscious and brought him back to the human world before he woke up.

Finally, there's Sagomon kidnapping the kids. Maybe he had other ways of sucking out their energy. The swimmer is especially vulnerable, wearing nothing but a tiny pair of skintight swimwear. Twisted

So, I'm hoping we can get some awesome art soon.
[Image: signature.png]
Yeah, much like his idol, Taiki, Yuu has two bitches. heh And while I run just in case Clone was offended by the word bitches, enjoy this.

Ryoma is andro enough to be really hot to some girls. Also, he seems almost Kiriha like does he not?
A girlie Kiriha. Minus the power hungry and near 99 percent prick factor of his old self.

"Young Hunters Hentai Thread." Now that name has kind of a.... "Ring" on this side of the forums. Nyuk-huk.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Mami is so freaking hot XD I really dig her hairstyle *drools*
unfortunatly whenever there's a character I really like in a series they are dangerously underused in hentai, Ruka is extreme proof of that.
As I say, either draw or get someone to draw. Like say, Clone's latest idea for SNK in the first topic.
SO MUCH TENTACLE RAPE IN EPISODE 58!

So yeah, we definitely need some art of Miho using Blossomon to play with Yuu. I can see her being connected to Blossomon by a vine up her pussy. Plus Tagiru was also stuck in those vines. Twisted

She could also be raping the honor students in order to suck out their energy too. Imagine standing up at the chalkboard while some invisible force strips you naked and starts stroking your dick. Twisted

Even without Blossomon, that's a third member of the Yuu fanclub. How about Mami, Haruka and Miho having a foursome with Yuu-sama? TwistedTwistedTwisted
[Image: signature.png]
I support everything Clonewarrior has said over the week XD Ruka stuff included.
Exactly. There's your ideas. Any for the other two eps Clone?
Since that site gets blocked sometimes, here is a link with all the pics that has been linked here, is a cbz file, just rename the extension to zip if you want to extract the files instead of watching them in sequence.

http://www.multiupload.com/17GHRC6VGR