Join our server on Discord

Where do you live NOW?
Question 
I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. It's kinda obvious because of my signature, but I found an image of What the city is like in the summer. Anyways, here is a few images of my city. Post some images of your city!

[Image: Eau_Claire.jpg]
[Image: Calgary%20tower%20lights.jpg]
[Image: calgary-tower_2861.273215240_large.jpg]
[Image: scaled.php?server=265&filename=skylinefu...res=medium]
[Image: Calgary_Bowness_Park_2969.JPG]
The above image is Bowness Park here in Calgary.
Mah Citeh.
[Image: 216801_198660990172916_100000870481236_4...7313_n.jpg]
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
Wharton, Texas, America.

Imagine a nice, green field, now imagine that field was subject to 100+ degree temperatures for 4 months straight, and no rain for almost 9 months.

...my front yard is crunchy. Like walking on corn flakes....probably tastes the same, too.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
I bounce between Anaheim, California, and Lake Forest A.K.A Toronto I think. Anaheim is pretty much the run off zone for Los Angela's, while Lake Forest is an old persons district with a butt load of trees.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
I live in the same place I have lived the last twenty years, if you check some of my old posts, you may find out where that place is...
Killadelphia, I mean, Philadelphia PA. Yay South Philly. . . Words can't describe this city. . . Come here, but make sure you have a stab proof vest and a combination locked wallet. HAVE FUN! :D lol. AND I'M GOING TO BE AN EMT-B HERE! . . . GREAT!!!
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Good old California the Golden State in the awesome USA
Creative Minds
I'm living in the same place as before, I guess. Oh wait...I've also been leaving in another city while I actually was on here...so, I guess that I'm gone back living in my childhood town or something? Which would be Amos! Small hole in the depth of french Quebec in Canada. lol

As for pictures? I wonder if I still have some of this place... *go looks around and shuffle through cyber stuff*

Alright! Found some. Not the best I took, and far from actually being of the town, but it's AT LEAST the place where I enjoy hanging out at so muuuuch!

I should see about finding out the ones I took for a photo contest around of here but I'm REALLY not sure of where they are. XD
Nice place. Looks very nice.
It's always a rather beautiful place! During any seasons and any times, raining, snowing or sunny, there ALWAYS is something to make the place attractive. And well, it's rather quiet, so you can have all the alone time you want if not good with pals~