Join our server on Discord

The New World
OOC: Thaaanks! Cuz I literally spent three days editing those profiles. XD Oh, and Damien can't be on for at least a week because his power is out over there, thanks to a freak snowstorm! I'll be posting soon, but fair warning, they'll be long and painful to read unless you're really into RP! XD I am LONG WINDED.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
There were a good number of people on the ship who couldn't afford a cabin of their own, or a cabin to share with others, and they all sat on the deck of the ship in large groups, exchanging conversation and anecdotes, laughing or arguing with each other so their voices mingled with the crashing waves and the crying seagulls that flew overhead.

Among these people was a large, gray-furred creature who sat cross-legged on wooden deck, a little ways away from the others, who gave him ample room to himself, fearing that he'd attack them if they sat too close. The creature somewhat resembled a wolf, if wolves walked on two legs and boasted incredibly powerful physiques, or eyes that belonged to raging dragons.

The Son of Fenrir frowned as he tried to make heads and tails out of the world map he held in his huge, clawed hands, turning it upside down, sideways, and back and forth as he tilted his head confusedly. It had only been two months since he left his home in Ulfrheim, and the outside world continued to pelt him with something he had never seen before, one after another. He had purchased a relatively cheap map of the world after he had learned how to use maps, but the sheer size of everything only served to confuse him. He couldn't tell where he was at all.

Shrugging, the wolf folded the map into a tiny square and pushed it down his pants before standing up and stretching, hitching his large rucksack over his shoulder. He'd learn how to use the map soon. In the mean time, he had another chance to get a good look at the sea as the ship sailed to his next destination.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Ferro walked up to the son of Fenrir non threateningly pose. Ferros hands were behind his back allowing the large wolf to offer some or any sort of hand to paw communication knowing that some cultures offer hand shacks others offer a kiss others, like his own, don't even make eye contact while others make eye contact all the time. "My oh my such a large Lupian, must be a strong warrior!" trying to get the large wolf to acknowledge himself. "Hello, my name is Ferro Cordis, an Equestrian Commanding Paladin from our home land Es'tuura." although it was obvious of the armor he was wearing. "I saw you having trouble with some sort of paper. Is there anyway I could help?"

Ferro looked at him with confidence and calmness. "Why are you so far out of your home land anyway? looking for some tail?" laughing loudly being friendly. "Or are you traveling for more knowledge of combative skills? Or maybe I'm mistaken you for an explore! So, what is it? What's your story? If you care to share I'll share my own story." he said with a half serious half relaxed look in his eyes.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
For a while, the wolfen creature looked over the side of the ship without regarding the Equestrian until he realized the horse creature was talking to him. He merely nodded, agreeing that he was fairly large compared to other Lupine creatures on the ship, and that the swords strapped to his lower back must've given him away as a warrior. Aside from that, everything the horse said sounded like meaningless babble that he couldn't understand. The only thing he got from the stallion's introduction was that his name was Ferro Cordis. He had no knowledge of military ranks and did not understand the insignia on the horse's armor, which made him frown. His people regarded armor with disdain, and saw it as a sign of cowardice.

"Ferro Corridis, my name is Gulbrandr." The wolf replied in a deep, bass voice that was more felt than heard. He spoke in a rather crude accent, the consonants sounding like low growls and the vowels sounding hard. "I am far from my homeland because I choose to go on a pilgrimage." He says bluntly, a distinct lack of social skills suggesting he was a barbarian of some sort.

"I already have a tail." He added, flicking the furry appendage for emphasis, not at all understanding what Ferro meant. "And I already know how to fight. I'm not good at talking. I don't want to talk." He said honestly, sounding brusque and impatient. He didn't mean that he didn't want to listen, in fact, he was very fond of stories and would sit in whenever a traveler was brave enough to share a tale with him, but he simply did not like saying anything as he found it awkward to speak.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Liale continued stumbling around. He didn't take note of the female wolf until he was nearly on top of her. His footing instantly stablized and he 'sobered up' really quickly. "Oh... hello," he exclaimed cheerily taking a large step backwards. The satyr instantly grew nervous and began to fidget. The long pointed ears twitched and traced small circles in the air.

"What are you doing out here?" he asked, the nervousness fled his body language as he asked the question, locking eyes with the wolf. Bright blue and green, his eyes seemed to be all that more enchanting out of no where.... Although... no his magic was still sluggish from waking up, the effect would not be an irresistible hypnotic gaze as he hoped and instead would be more of a pleasant curiosity. Dammit. No enchanting this wolfess... at least not until later. He glanced behind him. Was the orc following him? He had no idea.

"You have to hide me."
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]
"Oh no no, It's okay, I understand Gulbrandr, sir. Is there another method of communication you use? I know more then you think." Ferro said reassuring. "And a pilgrimage?" Ferro asked, adding to his statement. "Oh what sort?"

Ferro then soon realized that the wolf was more of a listener then a talker."A strong silent type huh?" Tilting his head to the side. "Well, seems you're interested in listening to my tale huh?"

Ferro laughed slightly to lighten the mood. "Well, where do I begin? You see, it all started when I was 12 and my older brother was 14. My brother and I joined my home lands military for training and service, we both got to a rank of High solider and were about to advance to Low Elite solider, but something happened to me during my test. as I was sparing with another Low Elite solider I used magic, at the age of 14. I was quickly moved to the Rank of High Elite! I was that rank during a war, being 17 at the time I had 3 years of great swordsmen training. I was fighting along my brothers side who was also just becoming a high Elite solider. After the war I my brother, who went missing and was never classified as KIA or even MIA in the war. I know this as a fact because we both took the same convoy home, he was accounted for. . .

Ferro pauses for a moment rubbing his chin trying to remember how long it was before his brother went missing "I believe he went missing. . . Hmmmmm. . . a few sunrises and nightfalls later. This was when I was offered the spot of Low Commander. Which only magic users are allowed to become. Over the next few years of being Commander and training and up keeping not only my swordsmen skills but learning and training my magic I became a High Commander, this is where I choice my "Class" if you will, which is Paladin, who specialize in mostly Supportive light magic type, such as healing and majoring in defense."

Ferro, Finishing with his story, slightly sighs and follows through with a welcoming low, rough like voice. "Which leads me here! Since my brother was never classified as dead or missing and I know for a fact he was safe after the war I believe he ran away. I don't know why, but that's why I'm looking for him. To find him and to see if he would come back and server our homeland once more."

Ferro laughed a little shacking his head. "But why am I telling you? I must be a bore to you! Although, There is a question I would like to ask you" Ferros face gaining a serious look to it. "Have you ever come across some one who goes by the name Acciaio Cordis?"
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(So, anyone want to post?)
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I'm the only one left alive in this RP? RP open for new members I guess since Hikakon or w/e is static for unknown reasons. Anyone at lest WILLING to restart this RP or something?
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
i am bring new life to this RP and it is really convineunt as i being a bit of a nerd play D and D the board game and one day i decided i would make my own race so thats what ill be for this think of it as kinda like an invisible doupleganger/drow

name:garret
race:Shifter(though can change)they mainly look like drowbasicly this but with white eyes
sex:(yes please lol) undefined
sexuality:Bi allways gotta be open-mind
description:(oh god this is going to be long) the shifters are an unkown race to most seeing as though they live in a differnt dimension known as the far realms where the very meaning of exisistence is shaterd and the creatures unfathomable but the shifters area wise and kind race that a drawn to fight and defend a shifter has the ability to change gender,race and to any creature it so desires it can also turn invisible making them great hunters though most do not go to the mortal world some a drawn there for a new sense of adventure.(theres much more but i dont want to blow your minds and possibley spam this thread to death).
measurements:average hight 5ft5/6ft1.average wight 130lbs/150lbs
personality:being a shifter is quite intense as shifters hold all of reality from maddnes of pure evil which is a lot of preasure and some of which hate the burden so garret left to go to the mortal world he is rash and often makes decisions based on spur of the moments he is hot headed and full of pride.
biography:garret grew up in the ice wastelands of the 18th layer of the far realm where he was taught his powers and has used them not very responsably like most childesh people do and after reaching matureity decided to avoid his fate of garding the very existence of the universe to setlle for a mortal adventure and so he has set forth on his journy through the portal to the land of mortals equipped with only his meny languges such as dragonic,elven,demonic,comman,dwarven and even beast and of corse the other things he brought with him are is light armor and his dual swords which he crafted himself from the hearts of demi-demons and forged with eboney ignots on arving in the mortal land he was faced with a dragon which after an intense fight conceaded and they became great friends his journy continues from there.( i am not includeing in-game stuff for this right now as i have typed a lot and i dont want to use so much space tommorrow ill see if i can do anything looking forward to doing a middel earth based RP)

p.s and if its ok with the owner of this RP im starting my chrecture from the begining and even though it may be dead im still alive and as long as at least 1 other person continues this so will I till i die or the RP depends which first proberly the RP

p.ss its been a long time since i played D and D so i may be not quite correct on my neardy middle earth knowledge
OOC:you know what fuck it ill start though im not really one for writting convo between 2 of my own charectures so ill have to meet someone soon so it would be helpfull if someone could give me the name of a town that they are in so that i can start something i am going to start from me leaving my realm and fighting the dragon (p.s the spells i use are bassed on things like from skyrim or harry potter so if you recognise anything then yeah, also i suppose i have to say that i dont own harry potter or skyrim and that i am not breaking copyright laws and stuff blah blah blah)

here i go

IC:

Garret was close now he could sense it he was approching the area where his plane ended and the mortal one began, as he approched the ice began to dissapere and he reached a cave which was small on the outside but much differnt on the inside.

it was huge with a strange stone sturcture in the middle after looking around to see if he had been followed he unseathed one of his dual blades "nightfire" which are mainly named becuse of there enchantment that burns allthings the cause to bleed but only in moonlight but they also have an electrical enchantment on them that worked all time round.

"hmm it should be around here somewhere" garret said while searching the cave for a certain feature."ahh there it is" said garret as he finally found what he sought, it was a thine line in the back of the cave that was actully a lot that if met by a weapon wileded by thouse worthy to leave would open a portal to where ever they desierd.

after finding it garret walked over to it and inserted one of his blades into it, it fitted perfectly. "yes, it fits" garret said in a gleefull tone. "i guess what thouse scrolls said was right
he then stepped back waiting for the portal to open but it dident. he tilted his head in puzzlement before remembering something he picked up in the restrited section of the libery.
"ahh,what was it now, oh yeah thats right, if the portal does not open you can nudge it with a certine spell." luckly for garret he made sure he learnt the spell when he stole that scroll.

but he hid it somewhere in the librery and by the time they found it his trap would go off and he would be free from his burdens.just at that moment one of his elder leaders was looking for him.

*****librey change scene********

"now where is that boy he is allways causeing some sort of mischief and where is that damned scroll." it dident take long for the elder to realise where the scroll had gone.
"oh god, he's taken it by god he has really done it this time." said the elder in pure astonishment and worry."that scroll contains the secrets of the gate and i bet he dident even read all of it, he has no idea what kind of danger he is in." something elese then also clicked for the elder."wait why would he want that scroll, of dear me this is bad he is going to use the gate, the gate that hasent been used for other a milenia, oh i must go seek the conciel for this and have a meeting." but just as he said thouse very words he had activated the trap that garret had set to help him escape.

and at that moment a lightning bold shot down from space into the librery setting a large section of books on fire which would require imediet attention."ohh deary me, he's done it agen"said the elder with a sigh.

*******back at the gate scene change*****

"now what was that word" said garret poundering the thought "oh yeah" said garret finally realiseing the incantation required for the gate if not working the first time. he then steped further back and drew up power from the center of himself and his very sould and expressed it in the word."FUS" garret shouted and the air around him began to twist and a strange blue light aura apperd around him "RO" garret continued his chant and this time lightning began to crackel in the background some of which serged into his own body he channled the power to his inner self and his very sould befor finally pushing it in a force when he shouted his last word "DOAH" and all the energy in the sky and around him began to burn and shot striaght towards his sword.

***5 minutes later***

the sky settled and all was still then suddenly the slot in the cave turned and a thud and the sound of cogs began to echo in the cave before a sudden spark appered in the center of the room which then expanded to fill the rock formation garret stood in awe for a second at the purple inter plane portal to a whole new dimension he was amazed he then relized that he had to think of where he wanted to go."oh right, he then closed his eyes and thought he thought of trees and forests he had seen in the books he had as a kid and of the dirt roads and the little towns and suddenly he found himself being pulled apon by a slowly greatining force and suddenly grabed his sword just intime to be sucked into the portal to another demension.

OOC: phew that was a lot of writting ill finish the rest of my introduction to middle earth tommorrow i think i deserve a pat on the back for that.
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
im sorry to say i have changed my mind i am desperit to play some RP so i am starting one very similer to this and everything you have read from me above will be put on it and continued as long as i dont run out of steam i will of corse comeback to this RP if it is continued by some of the charectures who first joined it but as that seems unlickly i will start a new one i havent thought of a name yet but im sure you will find it in mixed-style RPG's so yeah peace out
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds