Join our server on Discord

The New World
In a world inhabited by every type of creature that has ever existed or been imagined in our world, conflict is inevitable. Yet within that conflict, sometimes the greatest of friendships are born.

After each section the TLDR version will be placed in double parenthesis.

History
Our world is known by many names. The orcs call it Tergash, the dwarves, Koradun. The elves refer to it as Vael'nariul. Most of us simply call it Home.

In the early days, each sentient race was separated from the others by vast stretches of water between the many continents. Even to this day we are not certain how many exist, or even if there is a hard number. Some theorize that new races, and new lands are created as needed, and our planet grows to accommodate them. Most reject this foolish notion, and have attempted to map out our world, with limited success given the constant fighting.

The dragons, with their natural affinity for distance flight, were the first to seek out other lands. Fortunately for us all the great Wyrms are more peaceful than others. Other races build massive ships capable of crossing the waters.

To this day we have made contact with 30 distinct sentient races, and despite all of our differences, each has been found to be capable of interbreeding. When they aren't trying to kill each other, for the drawback to so many different people interacting, is that they inevitably disagree, for some, like the Elves and Dragons, this can lead to a friendly debate on the subject. For others, minor differences of opinion can be the catalyst for a war.
((Any race is available, they don't always like each other))

Magic
All races share some affinity for magic, though not all are born with the Gift.

Magic in our world is a powerful force in skilled hands. In the wrong hands it can be devastating to everyone nearby.
((If you have magic, make up reasonable spells. you can learn more later.))

Technology
Magic and Technology are not mutually exclusive. and in fact, magic has inspired many technological advances by those who either have none, or wish to see everyone able to duplicate a spell's effects.

Non-magical, non-natural flight is a recently proven technology, though currently limited to an hour or two of true flight, followed by a period of gliding which varies in length depending on altitude, speed, and pilot skill.

Great and terrible weapons that rival a wizard's fireball in destructive power are not unknown to our world. Though not as reliable as traditional weaponry or spells, they are easier to come by than a battalion of wizards willing to march into battle. Any can be trained in their use, but there is always a margin for error.
((Short range planes and exploding cannonballs yes, phasers and starships, no.))

Religion
Each race leans toward a particular god or set of gods, but in all races, deviation from the norm is expected, and often encouraged.

It is unknown if the gods are real beings, or simply a method of placing a name with a belief system.
((If religion is important to you, pick a god, any god. Any system of gods. It's all there somewhere.))

Sex
Any race is capable of interbreeding, so to avoid unwanted pregnancy, precautions must be taken. In addition, some races may need to employ magic in order to accommodate a larger or smaller lover.

It should be noted that Dragons, Fiends, and Celestials are more fertile with other races than their own, and even the greatest of precautions may not be enough.

Interracial pregnancies tend to be shorter than normal, on average taking two thirds the normal time for a healthy baby to be born. Some races have been found to be capable of reproducing regardless of normal gender limitations. Contact your local Chantry for details and instructions should you or your lover be concerned, or if you have unexpectedly conceived.
((Anything goes, rape MUST be agreed upon by both parties via PM or OOC messages in the post. Pregnancy must also be agreed upon OOCly by the carrying parent if it is desired at all. Anything else, go for it.))

War

The major wars in our world currently involve the Orcs, and Dwarves. The two races have never gotten along, and likely never will. Other minor battles are fought over nearly any reason, though most of these can be avoided.
((Orcs and Dwarves don't get along. Others try to play nice.))

Character Sheet
Name: If you need help with this, you suck.
Race: You can be anything you want. If a new race, be prepared to provide some detail on culture and general outlook on life.
Age: Decide for yourself, but any character who will be involved in a sexual relationship of any kind must be physically mature.
Sex: Male, Female, or otherwise. Not all races adhere to the dual gender norm.
Sexuality: Straight, gay, bi, undecided. It's up to you
Description: You may include a pic if you wish, but you must still type some kind of description.
Measurements Not only breasts and the like, but include height and weight here as well.
Personality What are you like.
Biography At least a small paragraph about your life leading up to this point.

I will post a character of my own if this gets any attention. Standard RP rules apply.
seems intresting, so what's this war over?
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
The current Orc vs Dwarf war, which includes some allies on either side, is over territory. Both sides lay claim to a small island chain roughly equidistant between their two home continents. Other races would simply negotiate a treaty over it, and proclaim it neutral territory. But racial resentment, and naturally stubborn natures will allow for none of that.

Smaller conflicts all over the world may be over such things as a princess' virtue, a stolen cow, basically anything you can think of, someone is probably fighting about it.
ok, also, i need to ask about the elves... are they allied with dwarfs... if so ima need to find a new race to play as...
The OCA
*Sobbing* This... this is beautiful and I love you for making it, and I want to roleplay sooo badly, but I have college things that prevent me from doing so! I SHALL JOIN THIS SOMEDAY!! WAIT FOR ME!! *Rides off into the sunset and falls off a cliff*
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Name: Fritz Moorne

Race: Canine Anthro's, of the fox variety.

Sex: Male

Sexuality: Bisexual

Description: [Image: Fox%20in%20Style.jpg] Along with this... stylish outfit, Fritz also wears a white vest underneath his blazer, along with a white fedora with ears holes cut to fit him perfectly.

Measurements: 6' 2", 180 lbs, 7" long 2" thick.

Personality: Often coming off as arrogant, Fritz tends to act with himself in interest most of the time, unless it furthers his research. When it comes to his research he will usually forget about whatever he was doing and focus only on that, even forgetting to eat or bathe sometimes.

Biography: When he became of age for his clan, 16 , chose going to the monastary over girls, only to learn the inputs and outputs of magic itself, while only actually performing a few simple spells to manipulate luck to his advantage, then left his clan forever. Afterwards, he spent the next five years learning about physics and science from different scholars and books. That leaving him out of money, he used is magic for what he intended, to win at gambling of all sorts. His notoriety for winning pissed off many business owners to say the least, as they hired many to kill him, only to fail from Fritz "luck". With his money he spent the next few years going between girls like a man-whore. Now close to the middle of his life (almost thirty, he's part dog so the standard life span is about 60 years.) he decided to devote his life to the research of the science behind magic while on the run.

Precisely how will the game start out, will we be joined together, or will we just land in the same town or relative area at random.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Name: Katherine Devont
Race: Anthro canine, wolf breed
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Bi
Description: Tall, thin, and curvy. Katherine would be seen as the type who always wears a corset, needed or not, to any kind of occasion claiming simply that it's comfortable to wear. With this said that is not the only constant in her outfit, She also tends to love fishnet wearing gloves of it, wearing it as a undershirt as well as using it for her legs. As for the outer parts of her outfit it's almost always a short skirt, barely concealing her panties or lack of sometimes. Her top is a small and at parts slutty shirt, with a great view of the girl's cleavage.
Measurements weight 98lb, height 6.3ft, body 34, 30, 34
Personality: Being a dominatrix as a job is a fairly accurate way to tell how she is personality wise already, but she is fierce, used to delivering pain, and a bit of a sadist. Though she can be a softy, kind, and even motherly to certain people or her friends.

Bio: Ever since she was 13 she loved the idea of others getting hurt, and a few years later started to do so herself. But when she turned 18 she became a full on domatrix, getting pain to hurt others… her dream. But when she 15 she learned how to use the whip, not as a sex toy, but as a weapon. Often times carrying it with her to use for self-defense able to even knock a thrown knife out of the air or take a gun away from someone with it. Her whip itself is longer and harder to use, going to an amazing 12ft long but still able to use it with ease. She currently runs a betrothal in one of the larger canine cities but will take time to work herself along with her girls and guys. One rule however remains a constant for the girl. Two races she will never allow access to her brothel, even as a place to stay for the night not matter how much they pay.
The OCA
Sorry for the absence. You're able to start wherever you want. Even in the war zones if that's your thing. If you'd like to start out knowing a particular character, feel free to do so, if you have their permission. I can start this as soon as I know a general location for everyone. Even as simple as a small village in some race's main kingdom. It's up to you. I tried making a map for this, but I'm terrible at maps, so it didn't go well.

Most prefer to remain neutral in wars that have little impact on them. Currently the dwarves are allied with one group of Elves, humans, and even a dragon that settled on their land. The orcs have a similar relationship with the Bearkin (Anthro Bears) and goblins. Both sides have mercenaries working for them as well. So any race could have a reason to be there.

Anyway, here's my character for now. Everyone is welcome to have more than one if you'd like.

Name: Kornack
Race: Human-giant hybrid. (Many generations of the strongest human men, and the smallest giant women have resulted in beings that, other than being taller and more muscular, appear completely human.)
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Bi, with a slight lean toward men
Description: This massively muscled wild looking man stares down at most from a height nearing eight feet. His waist length black hair flies about wildly, having rarely been washed, and only once been combed out. His icy blue eyes shine with determination and intelligence. He does not smile often, but when he does it is a much more pleasant sight than the usual scowl he wears. His skin is tanned and tough as leather. His back is covered by whip scars, and he has a double sun brand on his right shoulder. He does not often cover his upper body, and would have a hard time finding a shirt of any kind that would fit in human lands. He wears extremely worn light leather pants that barely reach his knees.

Measurements: Height/weight: 7 feet 8 inches tall, 475 pounds. Penis: Erect, 10 inches long, 3 inch girth. Unerect, 5 inches long, 1.5 inch girth.
Biography: Born, bred, and raised as a slave. He has been sold many times, and cannot remember where he is from originally. Currently owned by the Solaris mercenary company. Works as a laborer and weaponsmith in their camp as they fight for the orcs. He is not permitted to take up arms, but he has proven more than able to protect his master bare handed several times when a drunken Bearkin stumbled in to complain about the quality of his weapon. Considered dangerous, and is now under guard 24/7. He cringes away from the lash of their whips, but he doesn't seem to feel it anymore. The strong man has recently been ordered to assist in forging a weapon suitable for the Orc King, as his smaller orcish master does not have the strength required to shape the material.
Is anyone still interested in this? If so then the next person should post describing the area they are in and what's around them. It's a very open world, just run with it.
I would so RP this. . . But it seems dead. . .
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz