Join our server on Discord

The ancient race rape (DarkChibimon/Diva)
"Are you trying to scream out for your boyfriend, how cute." Dante said, thursting harder and faster, moaning louder, lecking precum into her pussy.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"S-Stop. ." she would beg weakly her body starting to give up and go limp.
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
"Just enjoy this." Dante said, thursting in and out of her pussy, moaning louder, reaching around and starts to play with her tits again.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Vivi closed her eyes and wished Luca was there as she imagined her first time over and over in her head,she started to cry again because she knew that wasent what was happening.
The OCA
Dante moans loud and cums hard into her pussy, smirks at her. "Now, let's try this again." Dante said, pulling out of her pussy and putting his cock infront of her face. "Suck me off, bitch." Dante said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Vivi turned her head away quickly once she opened her eyes,"N-No!G-Go away!" she managed to shout
The OCA
"I will leave you, after you suck my cock, without biting i-" Dante said before a tentale wrap around his neck. "YOU LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE!?" Luca said angerly, looking over at Vivi with a worry look in his angery eyes.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Vivi looked at Luca then she passed out,she wasent aware of what was happening anymore,the only thing she knew it that it was cold and dark.
The OCA
Luca throws the guy away and picks up, Vivi, holding her close to his chest, picking up her things and quickly runs back to his place.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Vivi could hear Luca's heart beating in her ear,she could feel his warmth on her body,she felt safe now.
The OCA