Join our server on Discord

The ancient race rape (DarkChibimon/Diva)
This is a private rp for me and Diva

Human
Name:
Penis/Breast Size:
Appearance:
Personality and other Description:

Cryptids
Name:
Physical Appearance:
Abilities:
Preferred Method of Rape:
Personality and other Description:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Luca
Physical Appearance: Human form: [Image: 39393c0c418d0cbef8621c4249e629f2.jpg?1315238254]
Real form: [Image: sample_f8d6b4ec4e1bb4df483074af8da727f34...jpg?833578]
Abilities: Can spawn tentacles
Preferred Method of Rape: Using his tentacles to hold his prey and fucks them slowly
Personality and other Description: He works hard to get what he wants and he won't stop when he has his mind set to one thing
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Yay!

Name: Vivilin
Sex: female
Breast size: C-cup
Appearance: my signature,her boobs are about a C o.o
Personality and other descriptions: Vivilin or Vivi is a somewhat shy girl who is very gulliable.
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
Luca in his human form, sees Vivilin across the hallway, just after the school bell rings for lunch. "Hey there." He said, looking at her body a bit.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Vivilin bowed to Luca slightly before speaking,"Good morning~" her voice was soft as she avoided eye contact.
The OCA
Luca smiles some more. 'She's the right one, but I need to get her alone.' Luca thought. "Hey, I'm having trouble with some math work, do you want to help me?" Luca asked kindly.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
She slightly looked up at him then nodded,"Sure I guess I could." she managed to smile shyly at Luca a slight blush on her cheeks as she looked back down playing with the bottom of her skirt shyly.
The OCA
Luca smiles. "Alright, let's find someplace quite to work." Luca said as he he finds a empty classroom. "Let's go in here." Luca said, walking over to the classroom.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Vivi looked around then picked up her bag as she nodded,"Alright." she slowly followed Luca holding her bag to her chest slightly begining to wonder why he had asked her.
The OCA
Luca shuts the door after Vivi walks inside, looking at her. 'Now, I got her where I want her.' Luca thought. "Have you heard about the weird rape cases that is happening lately?" He asked.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
She sat her bag down on a desk then instantly turned to Luca as she heard the door close,"Y-Yeah,my mom was thinking about home schooling me.She worries a lot about me. . ." her voice became softer as she looked around.
The OCA