Join our server on Discord

The ancient race rape (DarkChibimon/Diva)
"Vivilin, are you alright? Answer me." Luca said, holding her close, talking into his house.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Vivilin groaned slightly and opens her eyes slightly,she didnt have strength to talk.Vivi opened her eyes more her eyes were blood red.
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
"You are staying with me for the rest of the night, I don't care if you dad doesn't like it." Luca said, walking into his bedroom and lays her down on the bed. "You are safe now." Luca said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Vivi smiled weakly and quickly fell off to sleep.She had nightmares the rest of the night,her body wouldnt let her wake up at all.
The OCA
Luca got into the bed as well, going close to Vivilin and wraps his arms around her.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Vivi would still be cold but would slightly calm down,her body still numb and limp she made a painful face when she tried to move and get comfy
The OCA
"He hurt you didn't he...I'm sorry, I didn't get there fast enough..." Luca said quitely, licking her neck softly.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
After a few hours of resting Vivi sat up and looked around."Hm?I didnt make it home?" she had forced herself to forget what had happend.She would get up and wonder around.
The OCA
Luca was out in his backyard, he punch a tree very hard with a loud snap, Luca growls a bit and grabs his arm. "There I go...braking my arm again." Luca said, bitting down on his lower lip.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Vivi would wander out into the back yard,her mind in a daze,her legs wobbled as she walked.Vivi would tuck her hair behind her ears as it hung loosely around her.
The OCA