Join our server on Discord

The ancient race rape (DarkChibimon/Diva)
Dante grabs her as she walks back. "Well, hello there sexy. What a cute sexy girl walking around at night, wearing this?" he said, pulling her into a dark allyway.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Vivilin would try to pull away from him,"Ugh!Let go!!" she scream struggled,"I have to get home!!" she cried as she was pulled into the dark alley.
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
"You can get home after I'm finshed with you." Dante said as he starts to strip her down and play with her tits.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"No!!" she shouted trying her hardest to get away,Vivilin whimpered as she was stripped and her breast were played with.
The OCA
Dante keeps a good grip on her. "You have such a nice body." Dante said, licking her nipples a bit before he remove his pants, showing off his rock hard cock and forces her down to her knees. "Suck my cock off." Dante said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Vivi would whimper at his comments and shiver at his lick."Ah!" she yelped as she was forced on her hands and knees,she looked at his cock and slowly put the head in her mouth then bit down hard on it.
The OCA
"Ow! You bitch!" Dante said, slapping her face. "I was going to kind to you, but now you leave me to no choice." Dante said, picking her up and pining her agnest a dumpster as he slams his cock hard into her pussy.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Vivilin screamed in pain and started to cry,her body trembled from fear and pain.
The OCA
"You don't like me being rough with you? You shoudn't of bitten my cock that." Dante said, thursting in and out of Vivilin's pussy, moaning.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
She cried with every thrust,she could feel her strength leaving her body quickly,"L-Luca..." she tried to shout but couldnt,she had stop resisting and let him do as he pleased.
The OCA