Join our server on Discord

The ancient race rape (DarkChibimon/Diva)
"Hello there. My name is Luca Leonheart. Vivilin and I were working on a school project. That this time of night, there are rapest that wait for younge girls like Vivilin to walk alone and grab and rape her." Luca said, staying calm.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"I am well aware of that thankyou." Mr.Dad said with an attitude,"I want Vivilin home now,this is NOT a negotiation."
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
"I see..." Luca said, Vivilin can look into his eyes and can tell that he is getting mad, as he ends the call. "What do you want to do?" he asked, looking at Vivilin. "It's up to you." He said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Vivilin thought,she wanted to stay but she didnt want to hurt her father."I should go back home,I will see you again at school,alright?" she smiled gently as she got up and began to get dressed.
The OCA
"Alright, be careful out there." Luca said, turn her around softly, kisses her on the lips.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Vivilin blushed and kissed back,"I will." she promised as she picked up her bag and waved to Luca as she left,slowly walking down the street.
The OCA
Luca nodded his head as he watch her walking down the street, slowly changing back to his human form, sighs a bit.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Vivi waited at the end of a street for the walk sign to light up,she couldnt help to feel that she was being watched but dared not to look around.
The OCA
Luca had a feeling that Vivi will be in trouble soon as he quitely left the house, following Vivi.

Dante sees Vivi across the road, he waits untill she walks past him before he grabs her.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
The sign lit up for her to walk so she slowly walked across the street,she checked her phone as she walked."It's almost 12am. . ." she pouted not remembering how time flew by.
The OCA