Join our server on Discord

The ancient race rape (DarkChibimon/Diva)
Luca smiles at her as he makes it his place, shutting the locking the door and he walks into his bedroom, laying Vivilin on one side of the bed and he goes onto the other side, laying down beside her as he joins her in sleep.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Feeling Luca's body heat Vivilin would snuggle close to him and exhale contently,in her dreams she would be living her first time over and over again.
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
Luca keeps close to Vivilin, not wanting to be separated from her as he slowly put his arms around her as he sleeps.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Suddenly Vivilin's cellphone would ring,its the type of ring that would even wake the dead,in Vivi's phone that ring belonged to a contact named,"Dad!" shouted Vivilin sitting up super quickly.
The OCA
Luca wakes up, still half asleep. "If...your dad ask where you are...just tell them that you are at my place, working on a school project and we lost track of time." Luca said, smiling. "I mean, we don't want to want about we did, don't we?" Luca said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Vivilin nodded and crawlled over to her phone and answered,"Hi Daddy!" she said in a tired and cheerful tone.Mr.Dad would be furious as he shouted,"Vivilin!!!Do you know what time it is?!?!Where are you?!?!?" Vivi sighed and put her Dad on speaker,"I am at my friend Luca's place,we are working on a project." she tried to sound honest.Mr.Dad got angrier,"What?!?!?!You were alone with a boy for this long?!?!?!?!Vivilin you have thirty minutes to get home!!!!!!!!" Vivi sighed,"Its not like anything happend Daddy!!!" she whined.Mr.Dad hung up,"Ah,D-Daddy?" Vivi looked at her cell phone.
The OCA
"What is your house number, I want to have a normal chat between myself and your dad." Luca said calmly, looking at Vivilin.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Vivilin would look at Luca,"It's 010-001-1101" she told him as she climbed back into bed next to him.
The OCA
Luca nodded his head, cuddling close to her as dials the number on his cell, ready to have a calm talk with her dad. "Let's hope this goes well." Luca said as he hears the dial tone.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Vivi nodded and smiled happily,Mr.Dad answered,"Hello?"
The OCA