Join our server on Discord

The ancient race rape (DarkChibimon/Diva)
"You remind be of someone I used to know, a long time ago." Luca said, moving the tentacle away from her pussy and rubbing his big cock agnest it as he starts to play with her tits again.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Vivilin looked at him,"Oh.." was all she could say as her breathing became heavy,her pussy juices were drippibg all over the floor.Vivi's clit and nipples were rock hard,not resisting the pleasure she moved her pussy gently her moans growing louder.
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
Luca starts to push his cock slowly into Vivilin's pussy, moaning loud, playing with her tits more, licking the nipples teasely.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Vivi let out a loud moan,her body begining to tremble as her pussy stretched,"Ah ah.. "she panted gently while breathing heavily.
The OCA
"Just tell me when to stop pushing it in, I don't want to hurt you." Luca said, pushing his cock deeper into her pussy, moaning louder. "So...tight..." He said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Vivilin nodded and tilted her head back in pleasure as she moaned,she would suddenly feel his cock push against her hymen,"Ah...stop.."she panted is a cute tone.
The OCA
Luca stops, feeling her hymen agnest his cock. "You know that I have to brake it sooner or later." Luca said, looking into her eyes. "But only when you want to keep going." he said as he knocking on the door. "Someone is trying to invaled our time together." Luca said as his tentcals when and picks up the teacher's desk and pins it up agnest the door.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Vivi nodded,she wanted to keep going,"Lets continue..." she told Luca shyly.Her eyes then shifted to the door,she thought curiously for a moment,"How would someone know we are here?School should be closed,right?" she looked at Luca.
The OCA
Luca nodded his head. "It's probley just a cleaner, trying to get in." Luca said, looking back at her. "Alright, here I come." Luca said, thursting into her pussy, braking her hymen before kissing her softly on the lips.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Vivi nodded,she felt the sudden pain and slight flow of blood dripping from her pussy.She began cry and kiss Luca back.Vivi was in quite some pain so she started to move her hips a bit which made some of the pain vanish.
The OCA