Join our server on Discord

The ancient race rape (DarkChibimon/Diva)
Luca nodded his head. "I see." Luca said as four tentacles appered behind his back, but keeping them behind him. "Well, I shound show my true form, to you than." Luca said as the tentacles when and grab her arms and legs as he starts to change into his true form.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Vivi watched and listened to him nervously. "True form?",she started to ask but quickly grew quiet ad fear flooded her body,shr started to back away but her attempt to escape was stopped by the tentacles.Vivi could only watch as he changed,"L-Luca?"
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
"Yes, Vivi?" Luca said as he finishes changing into his true form as more tentacles came out of his back and starts to take her clouths off. "Now, we can do this the easy way or the hard way, the easy way is that you will submit to be and like me fuck you, or hard way is that I will fuck you without caring how you feel, it's your choose." Luca said as his cock hangs loosely between his legs, it was about 5 inches long and 3 inches thick.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Vivi began to wiggle and struggle,she gasped as her clothes were being taken off. "No!Please stop Luca!" she cried as she began to struggle again,"You cant do this!Its not okay!" she began to cry.
The OCA
Luca starts to walk over to her. "Do you know how it feels not to have the warm feeling when you cum?" Luca asked, grabbing her tits and starts to play with them. "I was trap under the Earth for 2000 years, with tons of other Cryptids, the only way to past the time was to masturbate, but even that, lost it's feeling." Luca said as he keeps playing with Vivi's tits.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Vivilin squeaked and wiggles as her soft sensitive breasts were played with, "Cum?Masturbare?" she asked as she has never masturbated and was a virgin.She began to blushe deeply as her breasts were still toyed with.
The OCA
"I will show you what I mean." Luca said, looking into Vivilin's eyes as his tentacles starts to rub Vivilin's pussy as his cock starts to harden slowly. "Now, Do you want me to do this the easy way or the hard way." Luca said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Vivi wiggled and moaned,her pussy quickly getting soaking wet."Ah,let me go..." she moaned gently to Luca.She saw his cock start to harden and she began to wiggle more but it only increased her pleasure as she moaned very softly.
The OCA
Luca's tentacles keeps rubbing agnest her pussy as his cock fully hardens to 11 inches long and 5 inches thick. "I don't want to hurt you, but I will if you struggle agnest me, alright." Luca said, looking into Vivi's eyes.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Vivi's moans got a bit louder as the tentacle continued.She would look back into his eyes then turn her head away and start to whimper."Why?Why me?" she asked softly avoiding anymore eye contact with him.
The OCA