Join our server on Discord

The ancient race rape (DarkChibimon/Diva)
Luca has a simple placement for his place as he turn around to put on a shirt, he let Vivi see a old scar on his left shounder.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Vivi would blink curiously and tilt her head to the side a bit before getting dressed.
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
Luca slowly looks over at Vivilin. "You ready?" Luca asked with a kind smile.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Vivi nodded and smiled,"Yes,but I didnt get to do my homework Luca." she pouted picking up her bag and holding his hand gently.
The OCA
"Well, what happen to you last night, chound of been a lot worst." Luca said, looking at her, smiling down at her.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Vivi would look at him confused,"Last night?What happend last night?" she asked innocently as her mind had erased that event.
The OCA
"Do you want me to remind you?" Luca said, sighing. "Well, to put it simplely, a rapist grab you and rape you, he was going to rape you more before I stop him." Luca said, closing his eyes.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"I dont remember but I will take your word for it,thank goodness you stopped him." she smiled and gently squeezed Luca's hand.
The OCA
Luca smiles back. "Anytime. I want to protect you from people like that...but..." Luca said, looking down at the ground, closing his eyes a bit. "I don't want to lose you." Luca said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Vivilin was a bit confused but she just hugged and kissed Luca,"I will always be here." she promised him truly and deeply.
The OCA