Join our server on Discord

Tired of lurking
I've been lurking on the main site for several years, lost the site when it changed to .org, found it again thanks to a random "I wonder" type google search, and so I decided to check out the forums.

But enough about that. On to the introduction.

My name is Hisoka, yes, real first name. I am a 19 year old half japanese half american man with boredom issues. I've watched all of Digimon except for Xros Wars, and I've been a fan of hentai since long before it was legal for me to see it.
Welcome then!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
hi, and i'd hope ever so to meet you. ( not irl... that would be creepy XD)
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
lol well welcome long time lerker may you enjoy your saty and have fun ^.^
Creative Minds
Welcome aboard the boards Hisoka! YOUR NAME IS AWESOME!! Mostly because I associate it with Hisoka from HunterXHunter <3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Thanks for the welcome.

I've never seen HunterxHunter though.
Lol we have a common ancestry it seems the, mr. Hisoka XD we both appear to be evolved lurkers with hentai appreciation lol welcome to the boards, good sir! Enjoy your stay ^_^
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz