Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 52
Bagra Brother! Bonds of Darkness

And I'm sure you've all heard the ideas/rumors for the next part.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest...ise-heroes
Freaking sweet I hadn't seen that yet! while I know they probably just mean the goggle heads and Marcus/Masuro but I would kill to see Izumi/Zoe's sweet sweet body again and Kazemon/Fairymon, Zephyrmon/Shutumon's amazing ass *drools*
Very awesome episode...we saw Bagramon betrayed by his own brother, X7 beaten again, more on the relevant plot...Akari and Zenjuro showed up even!
And next episode, we get to see Bastemon again!

[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
(09-10-2011 03:59 PM)Darkoak8 Wrote: Freaking sweet I hadn't seen that yet! while I know they probably just mean the goggle heads and Marcus/Masuro but I would kill to see Izumi/Zoe's sweet sweet body again and Kazemon/Fairymon, Zephyrmon/Shutumon's amazing ass *drools*

Well, if they do show more then one, like maybe the lead, lancer, girl then maybe we'll get her. I call it the Red, Blue, Yellow grouping. Two guys (rival-like), and a girl for the mid ground.
Remembering Dark Knightmon's declaration of his desire to become the strongest back in Dust Zone and his fishy ulterior motive for joining forces with his big brother, somehow, his betrayal came to me in a much lesser surprise. Also, Likelihood we might see something like Saver's Kurata-Belphemon gimmick next episode.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Others have said the same thing. But some have questioned if Tactimon won't show up again somehow.
Well the sub of this just came out, and seems intriguing that the Digixros system is heavily tied to the Bagra brothers also. Now we have to know at to what extent does Bagramon know of Omegamon.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Now we have ep 52. Thanks to RR I think we're caught to to the current ep.

Final Stage: Let's Rock!

Heh. Anyway, the great High Class Commander Level Bagra Army is sent out against X7 but do as much good as something funny. Which means all the Black Chessmon we hardly see are destroyed easily. And Bagramon is actually kind of small isn't he.
Which is odd since DarkKnightmon is the one in armor. But hey, hopefully no one would confuse him for the Full Digizoid Alchimist. ...Wait. Wrong show. But speaking of Evil Alphonse, DarkKnightmon tells Yuu he needs to General everyone know. But he won't because Damemon is gone. Noe that he won't General anything, Yuu will just be used as a Xros battery. Which the evilest mouse this side of what everyone thing Disney is stops him. ChuuChuumon will get his later.

Really, this Black Chessmon army is so very useless. X7 is tearing through them. Even Mervamon and Knightmon are.
Back with the Brothers of D5, Bagramon wants to kill everyone then start D5ing everything. But, because he's evil, DarkKnightmon wants to do it now so he can gloat. Because he's evil. Bagramon likes this idea now and absorbs the DarkStone.
And since he did that, He actually gets up and goes to meet everyone. A Black Bishop Chessmon tells them he's coming. And it seems no one knew they were brothers. But now, we fight. Or at least X7 tries to fight before it's knocked back into Super Evos and the rest of the parts.

Now it's time to learn something.

D5:

Dimension
Delete
and
Deadly
Destruction
Day

And doesn't count of course but that's D5 for you. Instead of resting the Digiworld, they reset every world. Including the Human world.

Plus Taiki and friends did this by getting every area back from Bagramon since all the DGs charged the stone up with their deaths. And that big boney hand of Bagramon is the thing that knocked Taiki into the human world last part. And now it'll reach into the human world and grab Tactimon sword with was still in that water area it fell in when he died. And of course, while doing this, he can still block things with his normal hand. Which he uses to knock Taiki down a chasm with Mervamon and Knightmon. Cyberdramon is just knocked back. This ep, Soundbirdramon. The flying Bat-eye.

Hey you know who's in Japan? Akari and Zenjirou. Remember them? Yeah. They miss Taiki (Akari maybe more heh) and wish they could get back to the Digiworld. Zenjirou tries something stupid but Akari hits him for it. Now they panic at the big black portal where a big boney hand that looks like one they saw before is comming out of. It then freezes everything. The people, the cars, Taiki's mom, it's self. But not Akari and Zenjirou. They're following a voice as the sword fades away.

Back in the Digiworld, We hear a lot. Omegamon, DarkKnight, and Bagramon choose Taiki, Kiriha, and Yuu to use the Xros Loaders. While Kiriha and now Yuu are "failures", Taiki is doing what Omegamon choose him for. But Kiriha is developed as a character so he'll use the Power of Friendship! to fight. And as we all know Friendship is power but also it's Magic.
But since he's evil and sat around all the time, Bagramon does and will stop all the attacks. This however does hurt his one normal arm though. Which he fixes by the DarkStone.

Now, Taiki and two found where Yuu's enery is being stored but before they can find Yuu or blow it up, more Black Chessmon show up. Taiki gets away though. And now, with the Super Evos knocked back, we see... Bagramon with a spear in his chest?! Yeah. DarkKnightmon planed Everything! He planed to use the heroes to distract Bagramon so he could set up his theme to play while he Xrosses himself with Bagramon to make a DarkKnightmon version of DarknessBagramon. Now then, we have Nene in a kimono, Whamon, big enough to put a city in like they already did with his heavy sound, and Bear/Wolf suited Monitamons.

Who can't wait for the next ep?
Genius with the FDA thang with the Bagra Kyodai. (sp?)

And yes, two more and we're done before moving on to DigiQuartz.
Ok, so you are a brony now?