Join our server on Discord

Digimon RP: Digimon by night, human by day
Human

Name: John Dakaruka
nickname: Drauka
Appearance: dirty blond hair, grey-blue eyes, bespectacled, average height and build, slightly overweight.
Personality: often very introverted, he i's not often a source for social endevours; however get him started on a topic he's interested in and he could go on for a very long time. He i's at times a bit of a smartass, and can become a bit obsessive over some things, but for the most part he tries to be very serious and loves to help out where he can. He usually has a lot of patience, but very little tolerance when it comes to annoyances and stupidity, which often gives the appearance of having a short fuze. Will defend himself and those he cares about to the end, if he has to.
Bio: he had come to the city a short while ago to further his education.

Digimon

Digimon name: Tentomon
Picture: [Image: Tentomon_b.jpg]
Digidex: Tentomon is an Insectoid Digimon whose name and design are derived from the ladybug (瓢虫 Tentoumushi). It is the original type of Insect Digimon who, although it has a hard shell, still has low aggression. It has one hard claw on each of its fore-legs, and four on each of its middle- and hind-legs, and in particular, the middle-legs are able to skillfully grasp objects just like a human hand. Although the other Insects at its evolution level only possess fighting spirit, it still retains its naturally friendly sentiments, and displays its carefree way of life by doing things like sniffing the scent of flowers and napping in the shade of a tree.

Data

Level: Rookie
Family: nature spirits, jungle troopers
Type: insect/insectoid digimon
Attribute: Vaccine
Field: Nature spirits

Attack techniques:
Super Shocker (Petit Thunder): Hurls static electricity that it amplified with its wings.
Talon Attack (かたいツメ Katai Tsume?, lit. "Hard Claw")
Twice Arm
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
- - by BlackVeedramon - 09-13-2011, 03:28 PM
RE: Digimon RP: Digimon by night, human by day - by johalt - 09-26-2011, 02:34 AM