Join our server on Discord

Teh pregger dragon has had his wish granted!
well, over the course of labor day weekend, my mate his given birth to a healthy baby boy by the name of Rowan Calimm Contreras.

He was born on september 4th, 2011.
He is 19 inches long
He weighs 7 pounds 3.5 ounces.

2 nights ago we came home from the hospital so we've been a little tired and worn out taking care of him on our own without nurses helping us.

Just thought I'd let you guys know. also, we do not have pictures yet, the camera we borrowed to take the pictures belongs to someone else, and as soon as we get a chance to hand it pack so they can share the pictures with us, I shall share.

Another update is that over the weekend, I reminisced at the hospital, and found my old digimon Pen and paper game website, so I've been trying to work on it and get it revamped. Not sure if anyone was interested in checking it out, or helping me a little. I have a link to it in my signature.

I'll probably only be working on it here and there so expect a fully playable version by the beginning of next year or so.

And a last update is that I've been working on "video game" programming, so I've been trying to make my own furry text-based MUD/RPG. if I get good at it, I may just translate the Digimon P&P RPG into this type of gaming for easier calculating and stuff.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Grats dude. Hope your new little bundle of scales and firebreath brings you much joy. I'd suggest investing in a fireproof crib.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I don't think I need to worry about firebreath. He's a tiger-dragon.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Yeah, grats on that.

On a side note, who gave you permission to use my ideas for forum role-playing maps? I don't remember saying yes to anyone to use them other than Masquerade, and that happened this year.

Why have you been taking and using my intellectual property without permission and why do you insist on plagiarising, and on here of all places?

I expect a honest answer. If you lie to me, you'll never get permission whatsoever.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wonderful. Happy to know that you have a family now.
well good to here you have a healthy baby and wish you best of luck on the revamp and future projects ^.^
Creative Minds
Congratulations :3 I hope you make a great father. :3
A Dark Angel is set on fire
With burning love and desire
This feeling she never knew before
Yet her mind is asking for more
Rotten and dark she is inside
A fallen angel of the night
She curses for the feeling she calls Love
It makes her like an Angel from above
Yet her heart holds it light
Because that's what comforts her through the night
This fallen that you see
Is the soul that hides inside me.
Congratulations, kids are always fun when they aren't teenagers, I bet you'll be a great father.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
I take offense to that. xD!!!
A Dark Angel is set on fire
With burning love and desire
This feeling she never knew before
Yet her mind is asking for more
Rotten and dark she is inside
A fallen angel of the night
She curses for the feeling she calls Love
It makes her like an Angel from above
Yet her heart holds it light
Because that's what comforts her through the night
This fallen that you see
Is the soul that hides inside me.
Congratulations. Say goodbye to all existing money.
The Infamous Boss Reo