Join our server on Discord

Teh pregger dragon has had his wish granted!
(09-12-2011 04:49 AM)The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote: Congratulations. Say goodbye to all existing money.
And life.
And after the next few weeks after birth, happiness.
A Dark Angel is set on fire
With burning love and desire
This feeling she never knew before
Yet her mind is asking for more
Rotten and dark she is inside
A fallen angel of the night
She curses for the feeling she calls Love
It makes her like an Angel from above
Yet her heart holds it light
Because that's what comforts her through the night
This fallen that you see
Is the soul that hides inside me.
I just hope you're ready for the responsibility. First off, make sure it gets all its shots.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Secondly, make sure you get it used to eating things in small portions. This is a preemptive measure.
The Infamous Boss Reo

thanks everyone for your kind words, and concerns. Everything is working out fine sofar, aside from semi-sleepless nights. As far as expenses, he's breastfed so babyfood/formula isn't gonna be in our budget, and our families were very kind to provide us with a butt-load of stuff, so we don't have to worry about buying too much stuff for the baby for a while.

we took him to get his first "blood sample" test thingy today, so yeah.

And DMX I hope you're only messing with me, but if you really want to know... remember like 3 years or so ago, when you started doing Zaneas' tales? I has asked you how you did the maps on the forum. I never really explicitly asked for your permission to use the maps, because I never knew it was such a big deal to you. And also, this RPG forum for digimon is VERY old... started back in late '07 or early '08 if I remember. It just never got finished, so I'm "trying" to finish it now.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
lol well glad you popped back good to see things ae going good and still the best of luck because they aint gonna be cute babies forever but try to d your best with them and love them as much as you can ^.^
Creative Minds