Join our server on Discord

Goodnight, sweet prince...
Exclamation 
My Backwards Compatable PS3 bought the farm. YLOD. Worse, my copy of Black Ops is trapped inside. I don't have the funds atm to send it to sony, and it's nowhere near having a warranty(I bought it last Christmas from a pawn shop).

She had a good run for an old chassis. I'll remember her fondly. If I can't get her fixed for cheap, I'll just get it replaced, get my game out, and take her down to the creek and give her the Ol' Yeller treatment. Let's hope it doesn't come to that.

in the meantime, anyone catch the YLOD and had their machines pull through? Can you recommend a good, affordable company to send it to?
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Well sry to here about that bro losing such a fine piece of machinery as that truly is a sad thing you have my condolences. As to where you can send it sry bro I don't know but if you could get your hands on another backwards one cheaply then that would be super awesome ^.^
Creative Minds
If you can manage to get the game out without damaging the system I believe gamestop buys broken systems. That's what I did with my old busted PSP. Only got 60 dollars for it but was better than just chucking it in the trash.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad