Join our server on Discord

FFF (Favorite Final Fantasy)
Just a curiousity, being one of the most popular RPGs around pretty sure everyone's played at least one. So I'm just curious as to which one's everyon'es favorite.

My personal favorite is IX (9). In my eyes was just perfect. Classic battle system. Memorable characters. A good story, despite the sudden boss change at the ending which is kinda annoying. And awesome music. I still get goosebumps during the scene where 'you're not alone' plays. Gotten some grief in the past for not saying VII (7) my favorite but i don't care, IX is and always will be my favorite FF.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm torn between IV and V. IV had the best story AND pace in all of the Final Fantasies I've seen to date. It was one of the simplest RPGs I've played and that still didn't simplify the game to the point you'd meh at it. The company really polished this gem to a new level of brightness when they introduced FF IV DS. That was just epic.

Then there's V, which had the active job class system that I loved. The game was great, the story was kind of out-of-the-world (literally) and kind of all over the place at times but it just felt right at the end. ExDeath unfortunately was a very forgettable Boss with a very ridiculous name, but if a DS rendition of it came out I'd definitely play it.

So I dunno. I'll make my FFF tied with IV and V. x:
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Anosa... I've only played VIII, X and X-2. Oh, and Dissidia. I love Dissidia Final Fantasy! Does that count as a final fantasy game? I'm currently playing XII, but I gotta say I love Dissidia. X3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
My favorite Final Fantasy is Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time, and Final Fantasy: Tactics and Tactics A2.

For Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles and it's prequel series; the first time I played Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles....let's just say the graphics are beautiful. Okay the battle system was least decent; but man the graphics are beautiful. Sure they aren't realistic but the background sure is; plus the magic they display is incredible. It may be the black sheep of the online one and underrated I still consider this game a classic game. And I surely remembered as the most beautiful games I played. For the prequel series, like all the ds games it's cute and chibi. And may not have good plot but the second one gives your own story to work on, choose a race gender same for the first one only the first one have more variety of hair color you can choose.(don't like the hair color? reset)

For Final Fantasy Fantasy: Tactics and Tactics A2. Alot of variety of races, not only that alot more classes you can choose to help build up your very own clan. Help you to defeat enemies that comes across you. It's has a very simple story but huge imagination you can create by having a whole clan to help you along the story.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Final Fantasy Tactics, NOT advance and advance 2 like Tigerlily was talking about.
Very strategic game, though easy, and several very hilarious jokes and exploits hidden throughout the game. Huge replay value, at least for me.
The biggest plus to me, though, is the amazingly well-knit story that seamlessly threads multiple stories into one, with not a single plothole. Trust me, I've played it more than two dozen times. I've logged almost 100 hours each time.
A Dark Angel is set on fire
With burning love and desire
This feeling she never knew before
Yet her mind is asking for more
Rotten and dark she is inside
A fallen angel of the night
She curses for the feeling she calls Love
It makes her like an Angel from above
Yet her heart holds it light
Because that's what comforts her through the night
This fallen that you see
Is the soul that hides inside me.
IX! To me, it had the best cast, characters, and humor that made me love the series. I tried VII and VIII (a friend of mine really urged me to play VII and VIII but I was really meh...but IX made me go 0___0 YAY!), but IX was really the one to get me into what made Final Fantasy...Final Fantasy. PLUS, it had Freya Crescent.
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto