Join our server on Discord

The town long forgotten
In the middle of nestria, a forogotten conrty. Lies the last living village. In this town live few people all in fear. They hide in their homes, only to come out for food and water. The kids are all hidden they say that at the heart of the village somewhere lies a cursed being, as to what brought this being or what it dose is up to question.

ok with that set, this rp will be taking place in a cursed town who's curse will be told later as the story progresses. now this town needs a hero or a group of. how you arrive at the town is up to the imagenation, as long as you don't pull the "comes out of a villager's body" thing. The town's mayor, terrfied said that who ever can save this town from the curse will be rewarded as a hero that they are.
(lastly i would like more then a 5 word repsonse if ya know what i mean)

now char sheet:

Name:
Race:
Abillity:
personality:
apperence:
fears:
hopes:
loved ones:
goals:
miscalinous:

Name: Mordred
race: fox
Abillity: "bloodless"
personality: scared, shy, and timid
Apperence: he looks anmic and weak, he's always shivering and his is very thin almost to the point of looking mel nerished but not that bad. his fur is thin and occasonly falls out, which leaves a bit of light brown fur on surfaces.
fears: getting hurt, being shunned, hurting others, and being alone forever
hopes: finding friends, living a normal life, finding love
loved ones: mother (deceased), father (desced) brother(decesed), aunt (desced) ect.
He has always had bad luck, anyone he'd been around would die, and anyone that would try to help woul also feel that same fate. he is fearful about getting close to anyone not wanting anyone to get hurt. he was drove into this task in hopes of finding out if there are others like him and how they delt with it.
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
Name: Terran
Race: Titan
Ability: "Bloodlust": As he kills, he grows stronger. He may feed on blood to heal. Leaving blood on his skin makes him age backwards.
The desire of all titans it to reach the age of 0, and be reborn as a legendary hero.
Personality: A man.
Appearance: A warrior with short black hair, spiked backwards subtly. His chest and stomach are both very wide and muscular from centuries of training. Each and every time he kills, he grows younger until he is of 0 years of age, therefore, he looks to be in his 20s. His eyes are blood red, as a titan's eyes ought be. His muscles are as huge as he is, coming in at a grand total of 7'10. Don't get me started on his other height.
He wears heavy armor, heavy greaves, and no helmet. Although, he rushes into battle as though he were wearing nothing at all.
His main weapon is a giant gleaming sword that goes by the name of Gigas.Fears: Killing. No, no not really.
Hopes: Killing.
Loves: Killing.
Goals: Killing.
Miscellaneous: Killing.

EDIT: This is a serious character sheet. It's meant to portray that he's terse yet humorous, and is very much about killing.
A Dark Angel is set on fire
With burning love and desire
This feeling she never knew before
Yet her mind is asking for more
Rotten and dark she is inside
A fallen angel of the night
She curses for the feeling she calls Love
It makes her like an Angel from above
Yet her heart holds it light
Because that's what comforts her through the night
This fallen that you see
Is the soul that hides inside me.