Join our server on Discord

Iceflame88's July Contest
1. The lemon must include crossbreeding action and three lemon scenes. The main couples you can do are the following: Veemon/Yolei, Ken/Gatomon, Patamon/Kari (season 1), WereGarurumon/Kari, and Alice/Guilmon. If the lemon doesn't have these your lemon will be deleted.

2. Yaoi is not allowed but i will only allow one rape lemon so IM or PM me for that.

3. You can send it about 3 lemons if you want too but they have the following: The first lemon you already know, the 2th you can submit any lemon like humun/human, digimon/digimon, or digimon/human. The third you can made up a character or digimon and have a lemon scene withe the following: Kari, Renamon, Yolei, Juri, Alice, Rika, or Sora. The third is optional so you don't have to do it if you don't want too.

Plot: 50 points total. Its very important to have a great plot that I can really get into.

Character Depth: 20 points total. I want them to react as they would if it was a real episode I'm reading also they can be either in or out of character.

Lemon scene: 30 points total. Just as important as the plot and character depth. You don't have to put to much detai if you want too.

Writing Quality: 10 points total. I want to understand what I am reading on each page and sentence.

The prizes you can win are the following: You can star in the upcoming lemons i will write callled Dragon's eyes and a request from me.
Hmm, maybe later.

Mainly, since I have NO clue who those people are aswell as I have no clue about anything digimon related, it maybe hard. But if I'll find material about the people, I might aswell join.

Also, I'm already in a contest. 8)
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
thanks fpr joing

pages you need: 1-6
Just for the record, I now belong to the jury who SHALL JUDGE YOUR LEMONS. *gough gough* Sorry. Of course, if no one else than me enters the competition, I can't be judge since I can't judge my own lemon. Oh well, I'm sure that's never going to happen. *laughs to himself*

No offense or anything, but don't you think your requirements are a little too much? I mean I've only done a lemon with three scenes one time and I only did one of the couples that you've mentioned.
I know, but you cn do any crossbreeding couple if you want.
Quote:I mean I've only done a lemon with three scenes one time and I only did one of the couples that you've mentioned.

We all have our first time. :P For example, I never even knew 90% of those characters, before that day. And I certainly haven't wroten anything lemon related of them. Of course, I'm a experienced lemon writer and I can come up with things they do and explanations why they do this and that. :D

PokeDigiPhoenix submited an lemon for the contest

here's my e-mail:

DevilDoll3@verizonmail.com
Just for the record, I did finnish my 1st lemon and am now writing the 2nd. Again, the 2nd and 3rd is purely optional, but it takes me a little time to come up with a lemon, so I can milk one storyline to even 10 lemons. :roll:

O_O

Quote:Plot: 50 points total. Its very important to have a great plot that I can really get into.
Character Depth: 20 points total. I want them to react as they would if it was a real episode I'm reading also they can be either in or out of character.
Lemon scene: 30 points total. Just as important as the plot and character depth. You don't have to put to much detai if you want too.
Writing Quality: 10 points total. I want to understand what I am reading on each page and sentence.

Doesn't that add up to 110???

Well the pairings you got and the requirements are just a little TOO harsh, guess I'll sit this one out and see what happens :)