Join our server on Discord

Mission Improbable. (Tf, Growth, Breast & Butt Exp. F/solo)
So! After meeting one of my fans, Raphiel from FA mentioned something to the effect of creating more transformation stories based on what happened to my latest victim, errr, actress! ...from The Viper, the story about a young woman transforming into a giant anaconda/titanoboa anthro/naga/yummy. When he mentioned several biomes such as the Galapagos, suddenly I thought: "Wait a sec. Turtle lady? Why didn't I think about this before? XD" and then creative juices began flowing.

Upon talking about this to one of my close friends, Shadow, he joked about the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and I was like... Wait, this could work! And decided to do things my way. He even threw in a few specifics which I could use for the plot. Heh, so thanks!

Anyhow, as with most of my stories, I went kind of a few hundred miles out of my way with developing the plot, but I liked it, SO THERE. I hope you guys enjoyed it.

Also, as an easter egg and mention for the beloved TMNTs, I've thrown in a little something for you guys to laugh at, other than the obvious. Just look well and see if you can find it!

Anyway, have it it, people! And LEAVE COMMENTS RAWR.

---------------------------------------

Warning: This story contains transformation, growth, expansion, breast expansion, macro and masturbation. You’ve been warned!

---------------------------------

Mission Improbable, by DragonMasterX.

“I’m good, just found the room” Lisa Namo softly confirmed through her headpiece, even if she was actually in a cramped position. Her field of vision wasn’t any good either; a ventilation grate was quite a difficult window to peek through, but then again most of her assignments entailed these conditions.

A rough voice made the dark leotard clad lady focus her ears. “This can’t continue as is, Ms. Spencer. These experiments are… far from ethic,” It belonged to a well-known microbiologist by the name of Quercus Badth; his face was easily recognized, since not long ago he had been ready to accept a Nobel Prize but the discovery of certain black handed dealings put the former good doctor very far away from his ambitious goals. No one had heard from him since, so Lisa finding him here made a lot of sense. “We’ve had this discussion before, yes? We’re attracting all sorts of attention from a small leak.”

The organization Lisa belonged to was privy to such leaks, and they represented much unwanted attention to causes such as these.

The second voice in the room spoke loudly and clear, but even so, Lisa couldn’t identify her thanks to the woman being out of her field of vision. “Need I remind you, good doctor, who was it that pulled you out of the slump you were in? And that’s to put IT lightly.”

Badth seemed to wince. So he was being blackmailed. The conversation between the two people went for a while, and all they said was being recorded by Lisa, who already knew most of the facts they mentioned and was recording them for the purpose of securing evidence.

It had been four months since Lisa had been put on the job of sniffing out the case of the mysteriously disappearing Galapagos Turtles, happening of course in the islands of the same name. Half a year ago, a group of research students from a local university of natural sciences had reported a sudden and startling decay in the turtle population around the area, and the local authorities had been put on the case, but the source of the disappearances could not be traced for some reason.

Fearing a wreck of the natural ecosystem, let alone the extinction of such rare and unique species of animals, the desperate people of the government had no choice but to make a call to Interpol. Coincidentally, the trail of a large smuggling ring dealing with endangered species and their derivative products had recently been found to lead to the Galapagos themselves. Interpol doesn’t believe in coincidences.

With 13 islands to inspect, it took some time, but Lisa was sure she had finally found her suspects. She just needed to confirm it, but the whole situation right now smelled bad, very bad.

“Look, it’s not that I want to quit, Ms. Spencer; I’ll continue the experiments, but... Just hear me out. We’re by-producing dangerous amounts of wastes, and as much as your isolated dump is containing them, the rate at which we’re filling it, it might just…”

“Explode? Spill? Don’t be ridiculous. I’ll have the boys clean it up for you later. Anything else?” Spencer seemed to be losing her patience. She didn’t seem to be the type to want to lose time over trivialities, although Lisa couldn’t be sure her judgment was sound.

“N-no, ma’am, but…”

“But what?!”

“The turtles!” Badth snapped at the yelp, making Lisa widen her eyes. She double checked her recorder just in case.

“What about them?”

“The last one died already, I’m afraid. And as you know, we can’t…”

“Say no more. I’ll have the boys pick another one for you. However, I’d like to reiterate that you should make haste with your research. My patience is running thin.”

“Research?” Lisa blinked as she repeated what she heard. This didn’t sound any innocent, but they hadn’t mentioned anything about contraband yet. Had she been wrong with her intel gathering? She shook her head and tried to listen on the conversation. They were being too vague. Something was wrong though, she couldn’t hear them with as much clarity anymore.

“…-ole, yes.”

“…-an’t be?!”

Lisa cursed, realizing that if she couldn’t see Badth anymore that meant they had begun walking away. The place was suddenly silent.

“…amo! Namo!” The static-filled shout of her headpiece almost broke one of her eardrums. It was all she could do to keep herself from squealing.

“What is it?!” she quietly snapped. “And what’s with the racket?”

“You’ve got to pull out. They’ve found the wiretaps and bugs we placed in their surface building. They know they’ve a spy underground!”

“Shit! How’d they find out?”

“…matter! Get out of there… -fering… signal…”

The voice died out with a bunch of static that followed. Lisa cursed again. “This can’t be happening,” she thought, pushing the button on her recording device to make sure she at least had partial evidence talking about the missing Galapagos turtle case, and something inconclusive about unethical experiments. That would have to do for now, she had to pull out before they found her!

Lisa doubted trailing her movements back would be any wise. If they were searching for her, they would check any small area that could be used to conceal a person first. She had to go for the obvious route and be stealthy. She quickly pulled out a compact laser pointer which was actually a powerful focused beam projector that was used to fry electronics and for other purposes, and then used it to displace the grate she had been using to eavesdrop.

The room was empty much like she had anticipated after seeing the doctor and his superior going out. She considered herself lucky she couldn’t see anyone else, but something was off. The very fact that this underground facility wasn’t being guarded at least from the outside concerned her. Lisa just knew from her experience that there was no such thing as an easy infiltration.

Her fears were confirmed when she noticed the doors were tightly sealed and they had no locks she could pick, nor any readers she could hack. A simple touch of the special polymerized glass windows told her she wouldn’t be able to break them either. The room had been sealed in hopes of trapping whoever was inside, and Lisa had walked right into that trap! Things couldn’t have been worse, she thought, but then the vents began leaking some sort of vapory mist. The green gas quickly filling the quarters, and without having a rebreather mask to put on, she panicked. Even if she had wanted to jump back into the ventilation system, she would’ve been incapacitated, as she realized the gas was making her drowsy. She coughed, slowly falling to her knees.

“Damn it… I was overconfident!” Lisa lamented before she collapsed.

-----------------------

A while later, Lisa regained consciousness. Her vision was blurry, but she could hear some people talking near her. She tried standing up, but something was holding her back. Eventually, she snapped out of her drowsiness and blinked her eyes wide open as she groaned, bound to a wall by a pair of thick metallic straps. “Nngh!” she moaned, fruitlessly attempting to free herself, but the straps wouldn’t budge even a millimeter; they had been specifically designed to hold live specimens in place and were currently serving their purpose just fine, much to Lisa’s dismay.

“So this is the dirty rat that had been sneaking around,” the same female voice from earlier wasn’t exactly what Lisa wanted to hear. She cranked her neck left and saw a tall woman apparently in her thirties wearing a middle-cut one piece dress, her exotic golden hairdo contrasting the light-blue dress just fine. She was smoking a cigarette with a fancy, thin holder, and looked more refined than just about any woman Lisa had seen before; in fact, she was getting the nagging feeling she had seen this lady before.
If she hadn’t been so sure this woman was her captor, she would’ve complimented her beauty.

Beside the gorgeous female stood the unmistakable Dr. Badth, his eyes shifting around as if nervous about something. “Badth, who is this?” Ms. Spencer finally asked, not taking her pretty eyes off Lisa.

“Ah, yes!” Badth snapped, “The information we’ve gathered appears to suggest this lady to be operating on behalf of um… the International Police, ma’am.”

A smile crossed Spencer’s lips. She walked over to the ever-silent Lisa and then reached for her black concealing mask, removing it almost violently to reveal the face of a young female with bright red hair. “Dare I ask what is Interpol doing, sneaking a little girl into my premises?”

Lisa made the effort to remain silent. Spencer chuckled. “Not very talkative, I see.” The dame went for a metal table in the center of the room where Lisa’s belongings lay scattered. She picked the recording device and played it back while blowing a small puff of smoke in a most elegant manner, always with a smile.

After the recording was done, there was a click and the device was set back on the floor. “I see you’ve caught a bit of troubling information. But unfortunately for you, my intuition was right. I’m sure you must’ve wondered earlier why we were being so vague in our little chat,” she grinned, Lisa grimaced in return. “Well, I doubt it’s of any use to explain that.”

“Are you…”

“Hm?” Spencer looked in Lisa’s direction.

“Are you the one? Are you the smuggling ring’s leader?” Lisa boldly asked, but all she got was a small smile in return.

“Yes.”

Lisa’s eyes widened along with Badth’s. “Ms. Spencer!”

“Quiet. She’s in no position to do us any harm anymore. What is it that you’d like to know, Ms. Interpol Agent?”

Lisa groaned. She knew she had been right, but now there was no way for her to fulfill her duties, much less to successfully escape; if anything, reinforcements would take a while to get to her location considering the heavy security the overworld’s facility had. Her captor was toying with her now.

Spencer blew another puff of smoke past her lush, red lips. She sauntered over to the table with Lisa’s belongings and grabbed her smart phone. She began flipping through several of the images and files on the illegal activity that was being monitored. “Elephant ivory, giant turtle skin, precious items which are coveted yet so hard to acquire. Erratic dealings from different places but under one common denominator: ‘Venus Pharmaceutics’ found in sites of interest related to the disappearance of and illegal exports of animals under danger of extinction. So much research, you were so, so close.”

Now Lisa was sure she had seen Ms. Spencer before. A successful woman belonging to the turbulent business world, dealing in products to enhance aesthetics in the personal appearance, Olivia Spencer. Her brief appearances in the mass media were characteristic of her loathing for exposure, preserving her image for only specific, good-will events and charity of the sort. This woman was behind both the disappearance of the Galapagos turtles AND the large-scale smuggling ring!

Lisa fired a piercing glare at Spencer, who approached and gave her a hard slap across the face, eliciting a small groan from the agent. “Such a dirty look. Mm, but I didn’t spend four years avoiding Interpol to be caught by a cocky little brat. You see… the large scale smuggling operation is nothing more than a means for me to achieve a much more… let’s say, gratifying end. Research like this does demand a high amount of funds, you know. I must keep the cash flow going.”

“M-ma’am! You mustn’t!” Badth chirped once again from his forgotten corner.

Spencer shook her head and grinned wider, “Oh, let me have a bit of fun with her, Badth. She won’t have anybody to talk about this with where she’s going.” Lisa gulped; now she was entirely sure this wasn’t her day.

She braved the odds however and asked, “What research are you talking about? …Is it about the unethical experiments?”

“Hmhmhm… so perceptive. You are Interpol after all,” she mocked, making Lisa wince; her hand was twitching, badly in need to punch this arrogant bitch.

“Venus Pharmaceuticals… A company in search of enhancing the modern woman, to heighten her beauty and put her to the level of a goddess in appearance. A very altruistic goal on paper, wouldn’t you say? If not for its inherent character of being onerous to those that cannot afford its price. Haha… But really, my goal isn’t money. It’s something much, much more grand. You see, my little canary in a cage, what is it from even the immemorial times of mythology and legend that mankind, that mortals, have never been able to conquer?”

The silence set in for a few seconds, then Spencer put one of her thinly-gloved hands on her cheek, “Aging. It’s a process in which we grow old and we cannot stop it. I’ve always feared it, and no doubt I’m not the only one. The difference between the others and myself, however, is that I am in the position to change that. Growing old, dying of old age… What would happen if you could manipulate either?” Lisa’s eyes widened, her pupils shrinking to match her startled expression, “Very good, you’re a fast one. Haha… Yes. My belief lies in the theory of evolution that the very Charles Darwin came to prove in these islands. The turtles he studied, the differences between each other and their pertinent ecosystems in which they develop their lives until their eventual demise… The turtles are strong, they are unique. Their very existence exposes the possibility of extending one’s life beyond the natural threshold. To manipulate evolution… That is my goal.”

“Stop spouting nonsense! There’s no way to manipulate evolution! We’re ruled by it!”

“Oh, but are we?” Spencer chuckled, “Nevermind. I’ll ask an easier question… How many years would you give me?”

“What?”

“My age. Care to guess?”

“…Thirty eight.”

“Fifty nine.” Lisa couldn’t believe her ears or her eyes for that matter. Spencer produced a very small vial with a greenish liquid inside of it, making Badth wince again. “Genes, my little girl. Haven’t you heard of the principles of genetic reengineering? Or is Interpol outdated yet? Haha… We’re ruled by evolution, by our lifespan? I’m afraid not. Not anymore, and all thanks to me,” she smiled.

“Then the unethical experiments…” she gasped, “You mean you’ve not only been massacring animals under danger of extinction… but you’ve been experimenting on human beings?!”

“…all for the sake of progress, I might add.”

“Ms. Spencer, th-that batch… if I may… it’s the last we have. It’ll take another day to produce more for you… Please handle it with care,” Badth chirped again, making Spencer chuckle at his insecurity.

“I used another one earlier. So you don’t have to worry, for now…”

“You monster!” Lisa suddenly interrupted, shouting.

“Oh, I’m a monster, you say? I’m sure people all over the world will be thanking me soon enough.”

“Not when they find out what you’ve been doing in order to accomplish this!”

“Mm, good point. But… what they don’t know will not hurt them, correct?” she winked. Lisa growled. The nerve of this woman to speak so casually to an Interpol agent! “Haha… I know. I’ll give you this. I’m sure it’ll be to your liking.”

Lisa’s eyes shifted and she looked directly at Spencer’s hands. She had produced a syringe which she had extracted the greenish liquid from the vial with, and was now aiming it at her. “You won’t really have a chance to feel what having your lifespan increased is like, but… Consider this a gift. No hard feelings, alright?” she laughed a bit. Lisa wriggled, but it was all she could do; she was injected with the solution at the base of her neck. After a groan from Lisa, Spencer gently cleaned the drip of blood from where the needle had penetrated and then caressed Lisa’s cheek. “Good girl.”

Lisa felt a bit woozy after the injection. She had no idea why Spencer was doing this, other than to rub more salt in her wounded pride, but now she felt tainted, as if she had just been forced to be part of murder of both innocent people and animals.

“Haha… Very well then. I’ve had my fun with you, Ms. Interpol Agent. I hope you’ll enjoy my parting gift after you’re gone,” she smiled and then turned to the now fully inconspicuous Badth, “Tell the boys to withhold the waste disposal for now, will you? I’ve to take out a bit of trash,” she coldly said.

Lisa was subsequently transported to a considerable more open area within the underground facility. There was a large elevator leading further down with a huge platform that she could only surmise was to carry barrels of chemical waste and other hazardous materials. The thought of what they were doing to a natural ecosystem and that she was going to be thrown down there sent a chill down her spine, but she was through with looking pitiful. If she was going down, she wasn’t going to give her enemy the satisfaction of begging for her life.

She was promptly taken down on the elevator by men on hazard suits, indicating the material downwards was probably radioactive. Lisa thought it was the end when they mercilessly unstrapped her and threw her down mid-travel. She closed her eyes, fearing for the worst as she submerged in a green pool of ooze.

With her arms free, she attempted to swim back up to avoid drowning. She managed to get hold of one of the disposed floating barrels and cling to it for life. She whimpered and coughed afraid she might have accidentally swallowed this green gunk. “…disposed of like trash, ugh…” she cursed, this wasn’t exactly the way she pictured death was going to be like. Lisa felt a pounding headache, and she couldn’t believe she still was alive after falling directly into all of this; she was even surprised her body hadn’t been disintegrated or something freaky like in television. She was quick to notice how her tight espionage suit was being eaten at by the material, exposing her skin which was quickly absorbing the liquid ooze.

What she was unaware of was the current process her body was going through. The solution she had been injected with had been created by splicing human and Galapagos turtle genes with the purpose of combining the turtles’ longevity in the human organic system; and it was now in her body, changing and adapting her system with her every breath. The chemicals that had been disposed down here had all been part of the preliminary tests, and they were being absorbed into her body through her skin as liquid and through her nostrils and mouth as gas.

She could not notice it yet, but Lisa’s skin was gaining a much brighter color now. Once pale like most humans, her body took on the same scheme of colors that the chemicals had. That change however was minimal in the face of the recurring tingles she was suffering throughout her entire body. “What’s going on…? I feel so strange…” she moaned, holding by her chest as if something was trying to pierce through it. She felt her breasts with a hand as she clung to the floating barrel, but met resistance sooner than she was used to, which made her gasp at the realization.

“My boobs are growing!” she exclaimed wide eyed, unable to stop herself from squeezing her modest C-cups that were swelling into marvelous spherical shapes beyond what her suit could currently hold back, given the circumstances. Lisa moaned out loud as she felt the breast flesh expand and grow against the thin garment, already ruined by the wastes and now busting at the ever-growing seams caused by her swelling mammaries.

Lisa groped herself vividly, long lost in the pleasurable process of her billowing tits. This was such an alien feeling, yet it felt so right. The now DD-cups breasts finally popped out of her suit as she let out a content moan of pleasure. But they weren’t stopping. Their expansion had just begun.

And it was then that the same feeling manifested much lower. Lisa had always been ridiculed by her childhood friends for having a small, flat rump, but against every odd her mind was sure that what she was feeling was her very own hips widening and her butt cheeks expanding outwards! The feeling was like being fed your favorite dessert in small spoonfuls; incredibly sweet and with powerful taste, yet with the overpowering aftereffect of wanting more and more of it because you can’t get enough of it. She finally let go of the barrel, unable to stop herself from grabbing her growing behind and squeezing a buttock much like she was groping her growing knockers.

Lisa’s ass was getting too big for the lower part of her suit. Holes began appearing over, beneath and above her rump, tearing larger the bigger it became. She was submerged, bubbles escaping her mouth as she moaned out loud, eyes shut tightly as she reveled in the bliss of her transformation. She was feeling tingly all over; the suit had to go! She grabbed at it and tore it off as if it was mere rubber, exposing the body of a gorgeous, incredibly well endowed young woman. Her red hair had grown much longer, reaching past her shoulders and flowed against her back.

Lisa groped herself passionately, blissfully unaware of the constant changes her body was going through inside. Her ass cheeks expanded further, supported by child-bearing hips that had recently stopped growing, creating the shape of two huge basketball halves squeezing together against each other. Lisa’s ballooning breasts had reached staggering sizes that would ridicule a super model or bedette, standing at voluptuous double Es ready to burst through any bra that came their way.

She yelled and screamed in pleasure, her groin burning with need as she felt her arousal peek at levels she didn’t know existed. Lisa spread her arms and legs as if she was being tugged from four different directions at once, feeling herself float back up while expanding outwards. Her whole body was beginning to enlarge, leaving her pitiful stature of 5’5’’ and rising past seven feet in only seconds.

Amazonian was the word to describe her body. She was growing non-stop, changing more and more. Her face seemed to contort as she grit her teeth, her nose melting into her face as it bulged outwards once again as a round, cute snout of sorts. Lisa felt the change diverging to her feet and hands, her fingers becoming targets of the next change. She couldn’t believe what she was feeling, so she opened her eyes while bearing the intense feelings assaulting her hormones and witnessed how her pinkie and ring fingers as well as her middle and index fingers melded in pairs into new, thicker fingers, leaving her with three-fingered paws. She winced, her eyes closing again as she felt her breasts expand once more, her nipples moving farther away from her chest as a smidge of her stomach disappeared under the immense amounts of breast flesh.

The mutating young woman felt her tail bone elongate slightly, forming what seemed to be a small appendage above her heart-shaped rump. She had no idea what exactly was happening to her, but Lisa knew one thing. She was absolutely in love with it.

Her body surged all of a sudden and she realized her feet touched the bottom of the pool of chemical waste. She wasn’t floating in it anymore, but she was standing with great ease and could feel as her growing body continued to leave for the surface. First was her head, followed by her humongous chest. She giggled a bit as she looked down at how much her massive knockers floated on the ooze, but then it became clear to her that she had changed in many ways other than her increased bust line and hip measurement.

Lisa bit her lip as she realized the green on her skin wasn’t coming off, because it was actually her skin. No more silk-like but still smooth, she felt how harder it had become, like scales. She felt her face, inspected her hands and then returned to her gorgeous body. Maybe an extreme tradeoff, but she still felt wonderful, and the sensation of her expanding body hadn’t left her yet. She looked up, realizing that she was getting closer and closer to the ceiling of the dump she had been disposed on, then at the ramp that led back to the underground facility. She began to wonder if she would grow big enough to reach back to the surface.

After all, she wasn’t dead, and felt perfectly fine. In fact, she felt better than ever! Now she definitely wanted to be bigger. “C’mon…” she began hoping, “C’mon, body, grow bigger!” she told herself, but to no avail. She was growing, but not as fast as she was hoping. The green woman then had an idea, “Wait… it’s seeping through my skin…” she said, watching how each time she dipped a hand in the chemicals and took it out, her skin would absorb them, and the pleasurable tingling sensation would focus from that particular section. She smiled and dipped down back into the pool, convinced that she wouldn’t be harmed by its contents.

When she did, however, she suddenly began feeling as though she was being gripped from every side. Lisa had planned on ingesting the wastes herself in order to further improve her growth, but now she felt immobile. “What’s going on…? Why can’t I move?” she wondered, but then realized she was changing again. Her growth unstopping, she felt a different kind of sensation take over. It was as if several little ants were working on her body at once, but from the outside rather than the inside.

She couldn’t look back from her current immobilized state, but Lisa was sure that something was attaching to her back. Unbeknownst to her, the chemicals had reacted in such a way that they were solidifying behind her, forming a dome-shape that took residence behind her neck and went all the way down to her waist line, stopping just above her little tail. Made of thick bone that had just solidified from the chemicals, a dark green carapace attached itself to Lisa. From its sides a thin layer of membrane began covering her front. It was of a pale yellow color, and it enveloped her bountiful assets and stomach, fitting her like a second skin to the point her nipples could be seen through the second part of her shell, as if she was wearing a skin-tight wet shirt.

With her transformation complete, Lisa finally realized what had happened to her. Of course! These experiments had all been part of synthesizing a hybrid genotype between the huge Galapagos turtles and human beings. After being injected with the longevity serum, the chemicals down here must’ve reacted in such a way that further advanced the change of her bio-structure, effectively transforming her into a mutant turtle girl! “Oh god, I’ve to stop reading fiction…” she held by her head as she thought. She couldn’t believe she had come up with something so twisted, but it was all that made sense to her right now.

Still, if that was the case, then her equally twisted idea of introducing more chemicals faster into her body would have to work! Lisa quickly went back up to take a deep breath, wished herself luck and then quickly submerged herself.

The turtle hybrid opened her mouth as wide as it would do and inhaled with all her strength. She didn’t mind the taste of the chemicals. Somehow, they tasted like apple flavored jello to her, plus they were far away from harming her. She swallowed and swallowed, and the more she did, the bigger the tingling sensation in her tummy became. Lisa couldn’t quite admit it out loud, but she was having fun, so much that she entirely forgot the purpose of her trying to do this in the first place. She gulped it all down, gunk, barrels, crates, it all went down her stomach. “Bigger… bigger… make me bigger…” she thought with ecstasy in her mind.

------------------------------

The monitors of the waste control office began flashing, indicating the rapidly diminishing number of chemicals and waste that was seemingly draining out of the pool.

“Hey, what’s going on?! Did they order the cleaning yet…?”

The guards seemed baffled. The monitors showed that the waste levels had almost been emptied, yet there was still a lot of bright green on the cameras. In fact, as they focused their eyes, they could even see more and more green appearing on-screen! The straining of metal suddenly began alerting them. “Uhh… did I just hear that?”

“No you didn’t. It’s coming from there…” the second guard said, pointing past the panels.

“Don’t be ridiculous! That’s the disposal area, there’s nothing there save for… for…”

The metal walls were groaning, protesting as the weight of something was making them bend and expand. The guards stared in disbelief as the equipment began failing, clearly because of the thick walls with their wiring inside being crushed by whatever was growing against them. Eventually, the walls gave out and through them jumped in two gigantic mounds covered by a pale yellow layer accompanied by the lustful chant of a female yelping: “BIGGER!!”

“Holy shit!”

“What’s that?!”

Three fingers suddenly penetrated the side of the monitoring room, tearing off the wall before a massive paw gripped the floor or support. The opposite side followed the same fate. Something was clinging to the control room!

“Run!!” cried the guards, but one seemed to be hesitating while standing in front of the invading mounds.

“Are they growing…?” he asked, a hardon tenting his pants. He was promptly grabbed and pulled out of the office with his panicked colleagues.

-----------------------------

Lisa couldn’t believe it. Her plan had worked! With her body powered by the chemicals she had swallowed, she was growing immensely larger without stop, and at a very fast pace too! She was so big that she had no problem punching a gap in the ramp’s gates to make her way up through, which she had to tear open to fit first of course. Lisa had crawled all the way up, and as she stood at her current 20ft of height she just knew her chances of escaping were secure. As she grabbed herself to a station in her line of view, she began rubbing against the rocky walls underneath it, feeling the hard surface against her vagina which had been screaming at her for attention.

The turtle girl enlarged further, and that fueled her arousal, which continuously kept fogging her mind. She didn’t care about her serious reasons anymore again. All that mattered was her pleasure. She felt herself grow and rub against the station in front of her. Lisa yelled at her body as her chest pressed against it, “BIGGER!” and her boobies crashed past the flimsy metal walls of the station, spilling into the monitor room. She was so horny that the growing Lisa gripped the station by its sides for support and humped herself against the rock walls underneath, moaning in pleasure as a particularly sharp rock nicely scratched her swollen clitoris. “Mmmnhh, nnggh! Ahh!” she gasped, relishing in her pleasure. But it wasn’t enough.

She felt her head bop against yet another ceiling, but she didn’t care. Her body could destroy it all for what she cared. She got her paw down to her groin as she turned around and pressed her booty against the wall, moaning as she began to finger herself. Her new, extra thick middle finger was doing a wonderful job, giving her pleasure beyond any other masturbation she might’ve engaged in the past.

And all the while, Lisa grew taller, her beautiful form surging and flaring up through the rocky ceiling. Her red head made it out into one of the floors for the facility’s productions, startling all the staff members, making some of them drop the containers with wastes they had been carrying.

Unfortunately for them, Lisa saw them as the fact her head tore through a ceiling did snap her out momentarily from her sexual lapse. “Ahhh… I need more of that…” she whimpered softly. Everyone was silent though, some were too stunned to talk and others were just staring in disbelief at what they were seeing. Soon enough, Lisa got tired of waiting and as she felt herself enlarge further, her arms finally widened the hole her head had made and her chest now ascended and spilled onto the floor’s ground, “Mmmm, give that to me! I must grow bigger!” she demanded, not waiting for an answer as she seized the barrels and popped them into her mouth one after another.

The people then began to scatter, the feeling of fear for their lives finally sinking in as they witnessed Lisa devouring the chemicals until there were none left. “Ahhhhhhh!” she moaned out loud, suddenly growing outwards and in one spurt finished widening the hole to the entire floor, her body and now her booty taking up most of the space that once used to belong to researchers and machinery. The top of her head had already reached the level’s ceiling, but her body had no intention of stopping in its growth, and Lisa wasn’t about to want to stop either!

-------------------------

With a big smile over her big victory against Interpol, Ms. Spencer was making her way out to greet the authorities with her deceiving smirk back in the surface, when she was confronted by Dr. Badth. “What is it now?”

“Ma’am! It’s an emergency! Something terrible is happening!”

“Silence!” shouted an angry Spencer, lifting her hand in a commanding gesture, “Talk if you have to, but without the stuttering and the yelling, please.”

“There’s a problem downstairs, Ms. Spencer. We cannot contain it!”

“Oh? Whatever are you talking about, Badth…?” asked Spencer as she turned around to face the good doctor. She was intrigued, but soon enough her intrigue shifted to the rumbling floor. “Wh-what’s going on?! Earthquake…?! But that’s…!”

“Ahhhhhhhhhh!!” an orgasmic yelp of bliss attacked their ears as the floor of their level creaked and cracked, then suddenly a giant head with a flowing red mane made its way through the crack on the floor as if it had been brittle glass. Lisa had outgrown two levels, she was growing into a titan!

“Good lord!”

“Too late!”

Their yelps in unison caused Lisa to stop, her eyes widened. She didn’t have outer ears anymore, with them having melded to her cranium during her earlier transformation, but she could recognize those voices just fine. As her neck made its way out of the hole thanks to her growth, Lisa turned around to see both the doctor and the business woman. A coy smirk drew on her green lips as she looked at the little people, “Hi there,” she simply said. Spencer let out a scream and tried to flee as Lisa surged yet again and her massive chest began spilling into their level, but by then, Lisa’s paw reached for and captured the evil woman before she could escape.

“L-let me go right this instant, you monster!” Spencer demanded, but that only elicited a small giggle from the turtle giantess.

“Well, if that isn’t the pot calling the kettle black…” she began, but then winced in pleasure as she felt it again, “Oooooh, it’s coming…! This one is BIG!” she yelled out. Spencer didn’t have any time to argue or inquire. Lisa firmly kept the little woman in her grasp as she grew and grew, coming yet again to another obstacle for her height, but as before, her massive body simply filled out all it could before it literally tore through.

The turtle girl relished in the feeling of power coursing through her veins. She could feel it, the air was becoming less artificial and more natural, she was reaching the surface again. Lisa laughed to herself, rubbing against the walls with her pussy, her breast and butt; all of them were hyper sensitive to her now, but not painful to abuse. She lost count of the amount of times she had climaxed by now, but by far this was going to be the biggest orgasm she had had in her entire life.

Lisa could swear the entire building was begging her to stop with how much it was groaning, but she wouldn’t cede to those protests. She felt way too good for it to stop now! But her footing even gave as she became too heavy. She slipped right after outgrowing the last level…

------------------------

“I need every unit to report around this perimeter. We’ve already sent the scouts to search for our woman. Last time she was in contact with us she was in the ventilation shafts. We can’t afford to lose her so make sure that…”

“COMMANDER!”

“I thought I sent you two to secure our agent in peril. What do you think…”

“But sir! Something happened. Something BIG! I swear I’ve never seen anything like…”

Before the sentence could be finished however, the authorities outside could see the outer facility of Venus Pharmaceuticals suddenly begin evacuating as if something like a meltdown had begun to occur. Just then, the commander’s eyes went wide alongside the rest of the people stationed there as they saw the building explode before their very eyes. “TAKE COVER!”

Concrete and other debris flew everywhere around the clouded conglomerate. When it dissipated, weapons were dropped instead of armed and jaws nearly hit the floor. With her legs spread and her perfect ass lying against the building’s former basement floor, everyone was greeted by the image of a 100ft tall red-haired turtle woman. With a bashful expression on her face, she seemed apologetic enough, “Um, sorry about that. Didn’t mean to slip…” the busty anthropomorph said, then looked onto her palm to see a terrified woman curled in fetal position, shaking in her boots so to speak. “As for you… You’re under arrest under the charges of smuggling and homicide, director of Venus Pharmaceuticals, Olivia Spencer!” she said with quite a commanding voice that resonated all over the perimeter. Just then, the woman slipped down her palm and fell into the valley created by her immense breasts. “Oops.”

“The hair and that voice…!”

“That overconfident tone…”

“Oh those glorious tits!”

The commander backhanded his subordinate with a grunt of disgust, then discreetly approached the giantess in suggestive position. “…Agent Namo?”

Lisa’s eyes blinked as she looked down, “Sir!” she saluted, “Um… This wasn’t exactly my choice of modus operandi but… Mission Accomplished, sir!”

She saluted a second time, her massive breasts swinging and jiggling dangerously. That’s when people began to notice someone poking from her under-cleavage, hanging upside down and apparently unconscious.

“Isn’t that the biologist, Quercus Badth?”

“Huh?” Lisa blinked again, then looked down to see nothing. When she realized where everybody was looking at she blushed and reached down to scoop the person out of her massive cleavage. So that’s where he had gone to! Lisa knew she had forgotten about something.

The End.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Crap crap it sucked like crap :P

Okay I'm done joking around. :P Nice introduction in setting up Lisa and Ms. Spencer. Though I find it hard to believe that Interpol would be interested in disappearing turtles, but whatever it's fiction and it has growth in it.

The growth was paced well with equal pacing to telling us the change, but also what Lisa was feeling. I personally liked this:

The turtle girl enlarged further, and that fueled her arousal, which continuously kept fogging her mind. She didn’t care about her serious reasons anymore again. All that mattered was her pleasure. She felt herself grow and rub against the station in front of her. Lisa yelled at her body as her chest pressed against it, “BIGGER!” and her boobies crashed past the flimsy metal walls of the station, spilling into the monitor room. She was so horny that the growing Lisa gripped the station by its sides for support and humped herself against the rock walls underneath, moaning in pleasure as a particularly sharp rock nicely scratched her swollen clitoris. “Mmmnhh, nnggh! Ahh!” she gasped, relishing in her pleasure. But it wasn’t enough.

Very nice balancing between change and the emotion and made it just more enjoyable. I also found it cute how she was eating up the barrels to power her growth.

Didn't find any issues besides Interpol sending out an agent to search for turtles, but even bringing that up shows I barely found any issues with this story.

It meets my growy stamp of apporval! :3
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Smuggling is smuggling if you're dealing with ink or with animals. :P With the connections between the fact that the smuggling ring was dealing with endangered species and the fact that Galapagos Turtles had been reported to go missing in one of the major points of interest for Interpol's intelligence regarding the suspicion around Venus Pharmaceutical, it was all one big coincidence.

And Interpol doesn't believe in coincidence, I'd like to believe. XD

Thanks for such a detailed input. <3
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Overall, I thought it was a well written story. I didn't see any real grammar mistakes and it flowed fairly well. The transformation scene was fairly sexy as well.

The story seemed a little goofy at times, but it wasn't meant to be serious so it makes sense.

Oh, and Spencer can burn in hell because she reminds me of Excella from Resident Evil 5. Damn I hate that bitch. D: But on the plus side, Spencer also reminds me of a James Bond villain, which makes me laugh and smile as well. :3

I'm curious what she'll do now that she's a huge turtle woman, but isn't bound to be a defender of nature like your last story.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Maybe she'll now be the unofficial galapagos guardian? XD Though I'm curious too. Bet doing her job as a spy's gonna be a tiny bit more difficult now that she's, as you quite put it, a huge turtle woman. :P
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Very nice story. Growth isn't one of my biggest interests, one of those that falls under the like but don't really care for it, categories. So that said not sure what my review is worth but still gonna give it, liked the story a lot. The descriptions and story were all very entertaining, my only complaint was no lezzie rape while Spencer had Lisa tied up and at her mercy T_T.

Katt: Perv. Loved the story, though a little miffed you're making girls bigger than me *Huffs cutely* So long as they know who's in charge if they start showing up.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
A 50 something raping a young girl? D: That's not something for the kids to read!

Dot: And a 100ft tall turtle woman with breasts larger than a condo is?

DMX: Shut up. You're just jealous of her bust size.

Dot: WHAT?! *Fire background ignites behind her*

DMX: Uh oh. I'm outta here. See you in like seven months. x:
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
See? Even Dot wants to see some lezzie rape :p you can't deny your own sister.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Redhead Mutant Lady Turtle?

Lady Mutant Interpol Turtle?

Sexy Mutant Spy Turtle?

Either way, the red hair reminds me of Bowser from Super Mario brothers, and I ended up imagining a gigantic, sexy female version of him with biiiiig tits and hips! XD

I loved it! I thought it was well written and Namo's pretty cute! Though like Shadow, some lezzie non-consenting GILF action would not have turned me away either! <3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I thought it was extremely well-written and the plot was very nice. Kept me reading. Favorite part was the Spencer-Namo interaction when Namo was captured. LOVE Spencer. She reminds me of Veronica from Shadow Hearts, though a little less goofy. Spencer's like the perfect villain. Just loved the archetype. Bet she was surprised in the end.

Unfortunately it wasn't arousing to me. Not one of my turn-ons, but I'm sure to someone who like this kind of thing, they'd be getting off to it right about now. :3
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA