Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 51
Title: "For The Sake of The Future of Digital World! Friendship with the Death Generals!"

All of Death Generals? Probably only Olegmon and Apollomon.

One heck of a brawl in Prison Land, as Taiki, Shoutmon, Ballistamon and Dorurumon fight their way out of Prison Land. But they have to go first against the seemingly impossible odds in the form Gravimon and the other Death Generals.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
~~~~~~~
(09-04-2011 08:13 AM)--------- Wrote: Next ep, the showdown against Bagramn (finally) begins! Every 'mon is out on the front line.

Yeah, finally, LOL. At least for once he rose up from his throne and went toe-to-toe with Xros Heart. What of his baby brother? Heard the noble dick's a darn coward as he fled from the last episode.

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(09-04-2011 08:13 AM)--------- Wrote: And a Zenjirou and akari flashback?!

How would Taiki have a flashback of them in their new outfits. They're part of the plot again, not a flashback.
[Image: signature.png]
Yes, great episode. I was going to post this but last night I got distracted. heh heh But let's see how this all turns out.
Well, of course there was re-used animation, there won't be much point of wasting money on the episode before the final showdown. I think is one of the few things this season got bad, what Adventure got before the final showdown? Badass Piedmon! What we got? This! Still, is seven death generals vs four dark masters plus Metal Etemon, so overall is all good.
I'm in love. With the two.

[Image: xroswars17.jpg]

Like I said, I'm in love...
They never did really look evil like the other 5.
I'm still in love with them...
Yes. And that's why we want to get them back. We all like them. The other 5 can just stay there.