Join our server on Discord

My permanent return... Yet, I'll still go unnoticed.
True true ^.^

Now if I can just find a website to watch it on.

Also: D'awww ^.^ Thanks!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
[Image: Pope_nun_ASL.jpg]
A Dark Angel is set on fire
With burning love and desire
This feeling she never knew before
Yet her mind is asking for more
Rotten and dark she is inside
A fallen angel of the night
She curses for the feeling she calls Love
It makes her like an Angel from above
Yet her heart holds it light
Because that's what comforts her through the night
This fallen that you see
Is the soul that hides inside me.
Youtube works! But resist the pull- I have lost many friends to the black hole that is Friendship is Magic!

*Hides a blood-stained fire axe in a cupboard* Yes... lost them to ponies. *clears throat*
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
YAY! you have returned, a week ago, and hopefully kept all your limbs with that new lease on life.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
(09-04-2011 06:13 AM)Adym Wrote: My new outlook? Well, it's actually quite simple:

It doesn't matter if people don't like with you, because your friends will. It doesn't matter if people think what you like is stupid or pointless, because there will always be somebody who likes the same things as you. And it doesn't matter if you've got nobody to hang out with, because somebody will always come along.

Also, My Little Pony is not as creepy as previously thought ^.^

I think dr. Suess said something to that effect. Welcome back dude.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz