Join our server on Discord

RealD
(06-28-2011 10:35 AM)The Reclaimer Wrote: Like I said, why not just use the old school red and greens. It's easy and effective.

Isn't it red and blue? Because when I used some of those X-mas glasses on something, it didn't work well.
He probably mistyped.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I'm designing new glasses because the red/blue and red/green glasses tend to cause eye damage to people with glasses, like me. Also because if I design new glasses then I can tweak them any way I want, then sell them with the program to make pictures and such compatible.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
This could seriously make you rich if you are successful and market it well. Best wishes! ^_^
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
(06-29-2011 02:22 AM)Jack_Pholph Wrote: I'm designing new glasses because the red/blue and red/green glasses tend to cause eye damage to people with glasses, like me. Also because if I design new glasses then I can tweak them any way I want, then sell them with the program to make pictures and such compatible.

If you can get money out of that can I get in on that? I think it might be interesting. heh
If you can offer something sizeable then sure, I could always use more guinea pigs to test on. Summer school is starting tomarrow so I won't have as much time to work on it, but I'll try to.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
I'd just like to get into a business that would give me money.
But it could be interesting too.
Found an optical illusion for yah, perhaps you can do some research and use the idea behind it? Idk.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=185305964875971&set=a.162345510505350.40963.160869160652985&type=1

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz