Join our server on Discord

B-day
Yay today is my birthday I cant wait to see how it turns out ^.^
Creative Minds
Happy birthday, Digi! Have a good one. Don't talk to strangers, especially those that offer cakes. There might be bombs in there!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh but I just cant resist a good cake well even if there is a bomb in there if the cake is good enough i could die happy XD
Creative Minds
Frisk: Aw, Happy Birthday Digi-Craze! I hope it was a good one! *glomps* But enough of that, here's an awesome cake for you, and it doesn't have anything baked into it to surprise you at all! *Wheels in a suspiciously large cake*

Frisk: Happy Birthday Digimon Crazy!

*Nothing happens*

Frisk: I SAID Happy Birthday Digimon Crazy!

*Cake stands still*

Frisk: *Leans closer to the cake and whispers* Psst! That's the signal! Jump out already!

Gruff, Masculine Voice: *From inside the cake* You knocked me out, stripped me, and put me in a cake. I will not come out! This is an embarrassment!

Frisk: ...One moment please. *Holds up a pointy needle and scurries under the cake table.*

*A moment later, there's a roar and a Leomon bursts out of the cake, wearing nothing but a bow tie and a tight, black thong, though most his body is obscured by frosting and delicious cake*

Frisk: *Clears his throat and blows on a kazoo, before breaking into song.* On your seventeenth birthday, Frisk E. gave to you- ONE LEOMON COVERED IN CAKE~!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
well arn't you a lucky one digi XD
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
Happy birthday, woo.
A Dark Angel is set on fire
With burning love and desire
This feeling she never knew before
Yet her mind is asking for more
Rotten and dark she is inside
A fallen angel of the night
She curses for the feeling she calls Love
It makes her like an Angel from above
Yet her heart holds it light
Because that's what comforts her through the night
This fallen that you see
Is the soul that hides inside me.
Happy birthday! Hope you have a good one and remember, no matter how much leomon says no, he means yes.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
(09-01-2011 09:57 AM)Jack_Pholph Wrote: Happy birthday! Hope you have a good one and remember, no matter how much leomon says no, he means yes.

isn't that the turth :3
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
Uhh...I'm going to play it cool and pretend I purposely wrote that lemon JUST for your birthday! Enjoy the faps.
A Dark Angel is set on fire
With burning love and desire
This feeling she never knew before
Yet her mind is asking for more
Rotten and dark she is inside
A fallen angel of the night
She curses for the feeling she calls Love
It makes her like an Angel from above
Yet her heart holds it light
Because that's what comforts her through the night
This fallen that you see
Is the soul that hides inside me.
(09-01-2011 05:13 AM)Frisk E. Coyote Wrote: Frisk: Aw, Happy Birthday Digi-Craze! I hope it was a good one! *glomps* But enough of that, here's an awesome cake for you, and it doesn't have anything baked into it to surprise you at all! *Wheels in a suspiciously large cake*

Frisk: Happy Birthday Digimon Crazy!

*Nothing happens*

Frisk: I SAID Happy Birthday Digimon Crazy!

*Cake stands still*

Frisk: *Leans closer to the cake and whispers* Psst! That's the signal! Jump out already!

Gruff, Masculine Voice: *From inside the cake* You knocked me out, stripped me, and put me in a cake. I will not come out! This is an embarrassment!

Frisk: ...One moment please. *Holds up a pointy needle and scurries under the cake table.*

*A moment later, there's a roar and a Leomon bursts out of the cake, wearing nothing but a bow tie and a tight, black thong, though most his body is obscured by frosting and delicious cake*

Frisk: *Clears his throat and blows on a kazoo, before breaking into song.* On your seventeenth birthday, Frisk E. gave to you- ONE LEOMON COVERED IN CAKE~!

lol ty for the cake there frisky

Also ty all of you for wishing me a happy Birthday. *gives everyone a hug*
Creative Minds