Join our server on Discord

The Good Kind of Trip
The little lucario stumbled against a tree trunk, she felt so lost...
Her throat felt like it's closing in on her, and water started filling her eyes. "Why?!" she yelled! Everything gone, her home, her family...
She bent over and started smashing the forest floor, vibrant green leaves crushing under her paws. She knew she'd attract other pokemon...but... why?!
She stopped, trembling and a little tired, "Why'd I have to run away?" she whimpered, her pathetic little voice carrying over the dense forest. All around her pidgeottos and pidgeys watched. On the ground, a few of the tangelas and bulbasaurs were even teary eyed themselves; this poor child, she was barely even of age to start looking for a mate, let alone leave home. All around her were soft yet painful brown sticks, an ocean of fallen green and leaves, and trees. There was no sky... it felt like there was no hope...just more green. She looked all around, but to no avail, this deep in the forest, there was no sun.
She tried getting up, though her knees still trembled. How could she feel so forsaken and ashamed....these black marks running from her face to her spike to her stomach to even her sex... they were symbols of her courage and wisdom. Here she cried, afraid and ignorant. The spike to symbolize strength in the hardest times.
The little Lucario's knees shook as she slowly made her way along the huge tree trunks, using them for balance. Really...if she wasn't crying, she'd be admiring such spectacular things. Could they truly be alive? How long have they lived? By this point, the lucario's livid pool blue eyes could see nothing, everything was a blur, but she knew she was going in the right direction...she just had to pull it together.
She closed her eyes and began wiping the tears from them, then they shot open, she felt her leg catch on a vine or a root, her eyes closed and she turtled up, finding herself rolling against a hill. Over and over the ground hit her spine or her own spikes scratched against her as she rolled, she could almost feel like this is what she deserved. Finally, one last bump and she was flying in the air, her eyes closed shut, she knew she'd die here...she just couldn't stand to survive this. She didn't want to.
....She was still falling. She opened her eyes to see, and what she saw sunk her heart. What was self pity soon turned to demise. She could see the floor, but just barely...
She was...she was really going to die, this was it. She had no chance of ever seeing her mommy or daddy or get a big cuddly hug from her sis... it was all done. Her heart jumped as she saw from the corner of her eyes an orange and slender figure over the pulsing green earth.
Her eyes shut tight as she felt warm claws wrap around her bum and back, the feeling of living nearly bringing her to tears again, but she was also afraid... "What if I'm dinner?!" she asked herself.
The charizard just looked down at the cute little mewling talking to herself and snickered. "Dinner..." he thought, "that's hilarious!
The charizard landed in a clearing, the whole fields alight with beams of light. The dark shaded green now turned to a much happier, and somehow soft, neon slivers, the living sun beating down on everything. His hot claws laid her down in the center.
"My name is Cinder" he said quaintly.
He stood, and released a roar powerful enough to shake the little girl and force her to jump back, near-petrified for her life, and her heart jumped from her chest. All around you could hear scampering away at just the edges of the clearing.
His hot orange eyes stole a glance at the youngling, so frightened, it was really silly. He almost wanted to laugh but didn't want to hurt her feelings. Cinder's eyes stopped, her legs were slightly spread and he could see a nice little something. Now, he really didn't want to hurt her feelings.
"Please don't eat me!" she whimpered and begged.
The charizard just shoot his head, "That's how you thank your rescuer?" he chuckled and looked down at her.
"I'm..." she stuttered, "I'm sorry, my name is Trina. I... I didn't mean that, I'm sorry!"
Cinder stared her down for awhile before resting a claw on her paw, "It's okay" he whispered. A hot shiver shot up through her spine and a blush covered her face. "Thank you..." her voice meek with confusion.
The charizard's fangs showed, in a sort of smile, the best a charizard can do. "So, what's a child doing so far from her home?"
"I am not a child!" she yelped, her blush all the hotter with rage, "I'm a grown adult!"
"But you're so small..." Cinder half asked, half stated.
"Well," again, stuttering, lost for words, "I mean, I'm small, no no, I'm small for my age...I'm sorry, am I confusing you?"
Cinder shook his head no, "Then, where's your mate? If you're an adult, then you have one?"
Little Trina took an awkward position, resting a paw on her chest horn and another on her stomach, her beautiful oceans filling again and softly gazing away, a blush of embarrassment crossing her face.
"I didn't want him...so I ran away" the lucario soberly admitted.
She yelped as the charizard wrapped his claws around her and brought her down on top of his belly.
'What the hell are you doing?!" she screeched, struggling a little as Cinder easily holds her down while on his backside. He licks the poor girl's cheek and loosens up, yet at the same time, she felt more bound.
"I'm sorry...it's just.." Cinder looked away for a moment, gathering his thoughts, "you looked like you needed a warm body."
Trina blushed, but not against it...she snuggled into the warm charizard with her arms and legs spread, a soft purr-like sound escaping her maw.
Cinder dragged his hot tongue against the base of her neck, the warm massage reaching its way upwards, until finally...
She felt it in her, her eyes soft lipid blues and her maw gaping open for the soft, delicate, inviting tongue. she gave it a few licks, the warmth of it washing over from the mouth to her throat, until finally her whole body was full of this comforting heat. Her heart was so slow yet so fast, jumping out of her chest yet so delicate. Her eyes closed as she took the love of her new partner. "Oh....oh this is so great..." her mind moaned, but it only came out as muffled pleas to continue.
The charizard's claws rested softly on her furry bum, stretching her already heated strip wide open, his member starting to grow as Cinder was half consciously already humping at his beautiful goddess. She stretched out her body and throat, feeling the slimy thing down her throat, her eyes closed, she could feel it. She was in heat.
Cinder withdrew his long tongue, Trina tried to follow it, meeting her maw with his, giving him a kiss of her own. She retracted...she knew it...she felt so much love for him, she was his little princess.
She blushed and looked down, but a connection was there, the saliva bridged itself between them, Cinder could barely keep his eyes open for the sight, but his member grew. She looked so amazing, her plump little breasts looked so tasty, her nice tight nethers felt so inviting, her embarrassed little blush....oh it just made his heart soar.
She felt so needy, going after his tongue like that, oh what if he thought she was a slut? She gave out a quiet meep as she felt that same warmth, loving tongue on her chest. It was giving her spike a long lick... her sensitive spike made her moan out in pleasure, jiggling her velvet breasts. "Oh..Cinder, I love you..." she moaned desperately. Her voice a cry for returned love, as she bent over and buried her face in his radiant fiery chest, ready to receive all he had to give her.
"I love you too." he whispered, his bent bright red member pressed against her backside. It kept prodding, teasing her, pressing at her, making her think it'll finally penetrate, but backing out just before...
"Why do you do this to me?" she cried softly.
She gasped, her paws grasping tightly around his neck, The thing just kept going...slowly...but never stopping.
"Oh god!" the lucario cried, her blue fur getting wet as the massive red penis kept going further into her.
Cinder moaned as his hot rod pressed inside of the closing walls, "Damn! his head cried, "nnnnngh!" escaped him as he continued to plow into her, widening her virgin slit and going deeper, to penetrate her wall.
She felt like the heat could almost overtake her, her chest flaming hot as she yelled in pleasure and pain, red flowing from the few crevices between her sex and his. Covering her already wet fur in a line of red, the charizard breathed hotly onto her slimy neck. Finally, her lovely eyes calmed and she met her maw with his again... love flowing into him as he slowly caressed her insides with his 8 inch penis.
"Oh...the feeling" her mind whimpered as her pussy kept widening and closing in, and widening and closing in, the gentle Cinder careful not to hurt his beauty.
Trina's body shook as he started pumping into her, slowly, waiting a second, then pumping again. Each time, she felt him in her womb, oh god she could barely take this any longer. Each and every time it went into her she let out a heavy moan, saliva dripping from her maw and disappearing on the hot tan underbelly of Cinder. "More!" she yelled between gasps for air and moans of pleasure.
Cinder smirked, ramming his full cock into her and grabbing her ass hard. She gasped, looking down at him, the extreme pleasure and pain, "Oh yes!" she cried.
"I can't take anymore of this!" Trina's head yelled at her.
Cinder lifted up and shoved her down as he shoved up, ramming his burning penis into her, stretching her to her limits. He did it again and again, ramming himself into her childly slit. , feeling the walls try to deny him yet accept him so easily. He bulged her stomach as he finally let her down and started pressing her down even more by this shoulders, pressing the tip of himself right into Trina's unwonted womb, spraying his seed in her like a volcano.
Her squeals echoed through the forest as her hot liquids bursted from her legs, and his quickly followed, coating his balls and most of his stomach. Her panting strong, her tongue dripped of horny saliva. Her back hunched over, the the cock still so far up her Cinder couldn't see it. Her sexy little tuft on her pussy blocking the base. It kept streaming out and her stomach bulged, but just a little. Finally, his half closed eyes shut and released a finally spurt before going to sleep, wrapping himself around her. Her stomach panted and she tried getting loose.
The cum felt so great...but she felt so stretched...she couldn't get it out. There she sat, panting, pawing at her love to let her go, until she finally slept with the lovely thing still in her.
A Dark Angel is set on fire
With burning love and desire
This feeling she never knew before
Yet her mind is asking for more
Rotten and dark she is inside
A fallen angel of the night
She curses for the feeling she calls Love
It makes her like an Angel from above
Yet her heart holds it light
Because that's what comforts her through the night
This fallen that you see
Is the soul that hides inside me.
YAY ty Emir that was really good. Lol sry to critique but I don't know how to explain it but it didn't have quite the pokemon vibe I was hoping for. still though a nice little story. You are very good writer Emir ty for your hard work ^.^
Creative Minds
Love your work ^.^ Excellent writing style as well!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!