Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
The drell smiled as she tapped her omni-tool. Before Talon's eyes, the former green scaled drell became an all to familiar blue scaled drell with her matching light armor. "Hehe glad to see you remember my voice so quickly." Shiva teased. "How have you been, Talon?" she smiled. "Then again by the sounds of it you have brought over more company then you cared for." she said as Zevia approached.

"New girl friend hun? I'm hurt." Shiva grinned.

**Outside**

The barrage of laser fire was relentless as Tritop kept Raddia and the Varren down. "Grrr, dam heavies." The krogan growled as the shots ended leaving the front of the bar in tatters.

"Care to surrender Krogan?" Lita called out as she stood by one of the heavy mechs. "If you do, you and your friends can be merely be slaves to the eclipse and myself."

Tritop slowly got off Raddia and Iggy before looking to the female salarian from cover. "Eclipse huh? Never heard of you, and I don't plan on surrendering to a bunch of worms in piss colored armor."

"Grrr fine, when we are done I'll have your head on a pike by the end of the day." Lita motioned to her men as they readied to fire.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by DrakeZero - 01-23-2013, 11:14 AM