Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
**Talon**

"Babe? Already trying to lay claim on me when you don't know anything about me? For all you know I could be a young gangster looking for her first kill." she smiled running a hand over his leg before leaning into his ear. "You haven't changed one bit in all these years."

**Zevia**

Zevia clenched her three fingers noticing how the drell lean into Talon. "That better be important info or she'll be disappearing before you can say how did I get a grenade shoved down my throat." she thought to herself before hearing the radio chatter from Gerris.

She moved towards Talon and the drell. They needed to move and quickly.

**Outside**

Tritop stepped through the front standing with Raddia, his battle helmet down.

"Bee'shed lost tracking on our visitors. Probably spotted her bug on that worm." Tritop spoke scanning the streets. "Hmmph can't read heat signatures, too many power vents spouting off steam." he noted before he noticed people seem to be leaving the street.

Iggy growled, and soon the winding sound of a gatling gun could be heard.

"Down!" Tritop yelled as he grabbed Raddia and Iggy pulling them against a wall to avoid the barrage of gun fire littering the front of the bar.

Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by DrakeZero - 01-11-2013, 06:20 PM