Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
Iggy murred enjoying the strokes from his master as he stood at attention at the door pridefully.

Zevia scanned the room looking at the other drells who were drinking and being casual to say the least. "None of them seem to fit the bill." she whispered to Talon. "But lets split up, and start asking around." she said caressing a hand along Talon's chest.

"I'll check the bar, sweetheart." she winked before moving to the bar.

Tritop approached Talon from behind. "Hmmph, try not to get distracted." The Krogan grumbled as made his way to the far end of the bar where other Krogans were sitting.

**Meanwhile**

"Who is this group?"

"Some merc band, they have a Krogan that tried to choke me." Gazebe panted as he was still recovering from his escape.

"And you allowed them to make a fool of you?!" he shouted smacking Gazebe with the butt of his pistol.

"AH!" His head snapped back and stumbled to the ground as his sister stood over him. "Lita, please. What could I have done?"

"If you weren't my brother, I would have tossed you into the nearest airlock and jettisoned you out to space." She clenched her fist. "All I had you do was sale our wares to idiots at the docks and you make yourself and my gang a fool."

"I'm sorry sister..." Gazebe whimpered.

Lita sighed, "Well we can't have newcomers stepping on Eclipse members whenever they feel like it." she said coldy. "Lets go teach these welps as lesson not to fuck with the eclipse."

She waved her hand to her men as they promptly readied their rifles and activated some heavy mechs.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by DrakeZero - 01-03-2013, 03:21 PM