Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
Iggy growled in pride as his got the feeling from the others his presence was important. He walked close to Raddia with his head high in an attempt to show off himself.

The salarian salesman waved to Talon and Zevia. "Ahh sir, looking for a gift for your lovely lady? I have just the things for you and if I don't have it I can get it for you."

'Really now?" Zevia said looking to Talon as she kept in character. "Do we need anything, hun?" she said with a smile.

Tritop huffed, he was growing tired of these games.

**Elsewhere**

"What is the group consist of?" she asked her omni-tool. The screens popped up with several files of everyone.

"Consist of two turians, one quarian, one krogan, one asari, and what appears to be a pet Varren based on accounts." her omni-tool chimed.

"Odd for the last one....hmmm oh my." she paused as she came across one photo of the group and smiled. "Well well, fancy meeting you here." she said as she continued to study the files.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by DrakeZero - 12-18-2012, 06:18 PM