Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
"The more people the more attention will be drawn to you so I'll pass." Velk replied. "Besides the ship needs some work, and always a good idea to have someone watching over her."

Iggy snorted as he positioned himself between Velk and Raddia. Velk chuckled. "Watch her carefully Varren. She could always use your help."

Iggy snorted a bit before going beside Raddia.

Zevia sighed as she watched Miraya cloak and vanish. "Something tells me she'll blow our cover if she keeps going head on into things." she looked to Talon before wrapping her arm around his. "So, shall we Mr.Soloman?" she smirked pressing her chest against his arm as the group made their way down the ramp into epsilon seven's dock areas.

The immediate area was full of people walking about doing their own things. Some moving cargo onto their own ships while others seeking passageway or selling materials to new arrivals. One such clerk waved to the group. "Come one, come all, gaze over Gazebe's fine wares. The best in this side of the galaxy I can assure you." the salarian smiled.

**Elsewhere**

"Miss, they have landed." a robotic voice chimed into her omni-tool waking her from her short nap. "Mmmm good, have my suit ready." she replied as she slipped out of bed with the blanket wrapped around her naked body as her hollowed eyes glanced to the monitor of the group walking down the ramp.

"Sniper gear madam?"

"No, standard loadout. I still want to study them before I make a move."

"Very good madam."

Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by DrakeZero - 12-15-2012, 04:09 PM