Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
"Don't worry, I have a few ideas on how we can go in undetected." Zevia smiled.

*Days Later as the ship approached Epsilon Seven*

"So we are a merc band?" Tritop questioned as he looked over his freshly painted armor that matched the others in a deep royal blue. "Why is his different?" Tritop questions towards Talon's suit.

"Well, he has to be as Talon is Mr. Soloman; our merc groups leader, and we are his personal bodyguard squad to protect him on his business trip." Zevia said glancing to Talon's Black and blue adorned armor. "That's the story that I put through the net so if anyone checks up our ships register."

"If I recall this pretending to be pirates didn't work the last time." Tritop snorted.

"And a better idea would be, to rush the place and shoot everything in sight?" Zevia sharply replied.

"Heh, it would be unexpected, and besides all I care is the slug be on the end of my gatling gun at days end." Tritop chuckled.

Velk only stood by as he wasn't in a new armor set and only lean against a bulkhead listening to the others.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by DrakeZero - 12-13-2012, 04:16 PM