Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
Raddia gently washed Miraya's back with the soap, before frowning a bit, and reflected on the past a little. "No...I've seen what happens when people split up. I'd probably be picked off being on my own, and you guys wouldn't have much biotic support."

She made sure to scrub the turian's exoskeleton thoroughly, not wanting to give a half-assed favor. "Besides, we all know what happened in that base, I think we're in this together." She gave a firm pat on Miraya's back, and declared, "There we go, good as new. And if we're lucky, this bucket will have some good food and beds like you were talking about."

Turning her head to Zevia, she flashed a smile towards her, "Thanks, Zev, but it's not really a big deal. Any soldier can handle one of those, point and big kabooms all around." She then giggled, and added, "Hmmm, I guess we're lucky, haven't heard one peep out of Iggy. I guess those boys have some respect for us after all."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by Crimson Fox - 12-06-2012, 05:29 PM