Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
"Thank you, Raddia. I will take you up on that, it's not easy to get to that part," Gerris responded, leaning forwards slightly as she grabbed an unused soap bar from nearby and began washing her sore arms, allowing her muscles to finally relax for a bit.

The silence wasn't sitting well with her though, and she didn't want to talk back to the pretentious quarian while the three were in the same room. "Haven't slept or eaten in a whole day... least I can do for myself is take good care of my body. Don't know when we'll get another chance where we're going..." she mused to herself silently, then looked back at Raddia with intentions to explain certain things.

"We're intending to go to the Epsilon Seven cluster up in the Terminus. It'll be crawling with slavers and corsairs," pausing, she looked over at Zevia briefly, "We need the quarian for her expertise. You however were only stuck with us because of a technicality. You should return to your planet where it's safe and you can be reassigned to an actual mission. There is no need for you to place yourself in danger for this matter."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by DragonMasterX - 12-06-2012, 04:59 PM