Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
**Tritop**

The krogan only smirked as he looked at Gerris from the chair he was in. "Still the barking dog even after your master has turned on you? How....ironic." he said before glancing to Talon.

"I have heard of Epsilon Seven, had a few krogan blood pack members come from there seeking spoils of war. Undisciplined bunch, but to be expected from those that fight for credits then a goal. All I knew is its one of the biggest black market spots in the system. Any deals that go down have to pass through there. Maybe once your Quarian friend finds a name to this Volus slug that contacted me we can "follow the clues" as you turians say?" Tritop glanced to Gerris with a sly smile.

**Bath**

Zevia slid into bath leaving her suit near the edge of water as she felt the warm water wash over her smooth blue skin. She blinked a few times getting use to the natural lighting in the room as her visor was no longer on to adjust for her. "Been a while since I have been out of my suit, but....again....sooooo nice to be free for a change." she smiled rubbing her large breasts with her hands.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by DrakeZero - 12-03-2012, 11:50 AM