Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
**Zevia**

Zevia spent the next few minutes repeating the past events up to the current while Tema looked on. Her fingers lightly stroking her hair as she absorbed it all.

"That's is our current situation." Zevia said.

"A complicated one...it does explain why I received a message from the turian and salarian government to aid in arresting turian fugitives in connection to the murder of a STG operative."

"Tafina."

"Yes, so I am to assume you are the unknown Quarian that was accompanying them along with a asari commando and a warlord Korgan." Tema sat down in her chair, the emitter adjusting to keep her image in full.

"It was unavoidable, but still it appears there is a situation going on in the turian hierarchy." Zevia commented, "One that needs to be looked into."

"Zevia, this wasn't part of the plan, going into this further may endanger your cover, and bring unwanted attention as well."

"So you aren't going to help me?" Zevia said sternly.

Tema's eyes narrowed, "I didn't say that, little one, and you should be cautious with your tone. Especially with what I had to do to give you your second chance."

"Noted, councilor." Zevia replied as she watched Tema stood up from her chair giving her another full view of the sensual curves the Quarian processed.

"Are you sure this lead is solid? Can you prove this, Gervis is stealing the genophage?"

"It's all we have, and if we don't follow it we won't know his true purpose."

Tema nodded as her omni-tool came to life on her left arm. "I'm sending you the credits through usual back channels. Find out what this turian is doing, and report back to me. Also....keep yourself guarded with your companions. It's best they don't know."

"Understood, Councilor."

"Good, now excuse me while I go try on a new outfit. I'm hoping to make a few diplomants jaws drop with it." she giggled and waved as the holo image faded.

Now that Zevia had the credits she just needed to get the evidence while keeping the others in the dark.

**Raddia**

"Knowing the Sigma, they have already sent a message to all the governments with a fabricatic story to justify your arrest. Probably waiting for you to go to the citadel first." He looked over the circuitry and glanced to the asari with his scared eye. "I think I can handle this....why don't you take a break, I'm sure you would like to get out of that armor." he said eying Raddia for a moment. "Deck 2 has a artificial spring that shouldn't have been damaged. Enjoy yourself."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by DrakeZero - 11-01-2012, 03:27 PM