Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
**Raddia**

Velk chuckled a little bit, "Eager for more work I see. We can work on the weapon system and get them back up and running as it appears your friend fried a few circuits." he said as he walked further down the long corridor of circuitry. 'So what is your story? You don't seem like the kind of asari that would be part of a turian squad."

**Zevia**

Zevia walked down the corridor looking over her shoulder to make sure that Gerris or even Talon were watching her as she opened a door leading into a large circular room. "Perfect." Zevia thought as moved into what appeared to be the ships conference room. Eight chairs lined around the room pointing to the center where a holo pad stood. "This should do it." she thought as she pulled out her omni-tool and linked to the pad.

The machine sparked and hummed as the old circuitry were brought back online in a blue glow as it linked to her omni-tool.

"Hello, how may I help you?" An ghostly image of a female VI turian appeared causing Zevia to quickly look to the door hopeful that the computers voice didn't alert the others.

"Cut your voice down you dam VI." she said.

"Lowering this VI audio." The computer image paused and spoke again in a softer tone. "How may I help you?"

"Link me to channel 9908 Lema Alpha."

The VI paused once more as it processed. "This is a secured line, requires pass code."

"Passcode is Vas Doorma Telquin"

"Processing....passcode accepted. Opening channel." The VI finished as its' image faded and replaced with an odd image of a chest. Not just any, but a female chest with breasts that dwarfed even Zevia as they were held in by a decorated. outfit of the Quarian homeworld.

"Been a while since I have heard from you. What would you like?" a quarian voice spoke.

"Councilor Tema...before we continue could you adjust your emitter....it seems to be pointing at your....chest."

"Oh is it? My fault, its difficult sometimes with these large babes of mine." she giggled as the image was adjusted moving upward and back allowing Zevia to see the full figure of a tall and sensual quarian woman draped in a fine suit and at a staggering height that she would have rivaled Velk in height.

"Are you done?" Zevia said wondering if the emitters placement was indeed an accident or was it Tema's usual way of faunting her gifted 'assets'

Tema tilted her head with a smile as she foled her arms over her chest insinuating them as she spoke. "Simple accident I assure, so Zevia what do you have to report?"

Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by DrakeZero - 10-29-2012, 04:24 PM