Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
**Raddia**

"Yes, I do." he said as he pulled out a wrench and started to tighten down a few linkages. "Some of it good and others not so much." The large turian continued as he finished up. "You can release your hold on it. It shouldn't go anywhere."

Iggy walked around the engine room sniffing the engine as his owner continued to work with Velk which the Varren kept a close eye on just in case.

**Zevia and the rest**

Zevia held back a smirk noticing Gerris glare. Always fun to get someone else jealous. Though she did raise a good point.

"I don't like to admit it, but that's not a bad idea. Epsilon Seven is blackmarket heaven where all the best dealers are. But they won't show their faces to anyone unless we get some credits to flash around to show we mean business." She picked up the board. "Till then I'll get this working and then unlock Tafina's data to give us this Volus' name hopefully." she said softly leaning into Talon once more. "I'll see you in a bit." she winked before smirking to Gerris as she left the bridge giving a nice view of her heart shaped behind as she walked with a sway.

The board wouldn't be a problem, but rather she needed to call in a favor for those credits.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by DrakeZero - 10-17-2012, 02:12 PM