Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
Iggy softly growled as the varren acknowledged his master's request following her and the turian to the engine room for repairs.

"Impressive you have a varren for a pet. They usually can't be tamed." Velk said as he could feel the varren watch him. "Also very protective." he chuckled as they made their way to the sheild generators. The twin generators taking up most of the room as they sparked and fizzed from the damage they had taken. The smell of burnt electronic filled the room. "Hmmm going to be a lot of work." he said removing his armor exposing his chest before opening a hatch. "Lets get to it."

**Bridge**

"I guess after I fix this board, I'll have to get work on Tafina's data. Perhaps it'll tell us where we can find this Volus that did the deal initially." Zevia said as she stood beside Talon giving him a generous view of her large breasts while keeping him separate from Gerris. "Till then, where shall we go?" she tilted her head flirtatiously as if to annoy Gerris.

"I'm going to check over the weapons then hit a hot shower." Tritop said as he stood up and left the bridge not wanting to be around the bridge any longer then he had to.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by DrakeZero - 10-02-2012, 01:29 AM