Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
Zevia yanked the sticks causing the ship to rock as the increased power from the engines got them off. The continued to be knocked by rockets, but Raddia's shield held them off.

"Talon, see if there are anti-personal defenses. I need them to be distracted to get out." she yelled as she continued to pilot.

Velk swung his turrets to the rocket soldiers taking down one of them while Tritop took a second one out. "Keep them pinned down." he communicated to Tritop.

"I know how to kill paijavi." Tritop growled as his sights focused on heavy robots moving down the platform.

"Heavys, moving in." Tritop said before getting on the com to Gerris. "Keep up the good work Bee'sheld. I'm impressed."

Velk took aim at the heavy driod seeing their armor gleaming in black paint like the foot soldiers. A barrier forming over them as they locked into rocket firing mode. Velk paused noticing a symbol emblazoned on their chestplate. A symbol he knew all to well. "Sigma....." he gritted his teeth before getting on his com. "We need missile support to crack those heavys barriers. Need them now."

Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by DrakeZero - 08-30-2012, 09:22 AM