Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
Tritop chuckled as he ignored her threat. He wondered if she would try and part of him hoped she did. He liked a good fight every so often as all this running around was becoming boring for him.

Velk walked beside Raddia as she looked at the scanner. "As I said before, when she was designed to be self sustain in case the ship was separated from it's main fleet, and also to be able to sneak and stay behind enemy lines for long periods." he moved the group to the main bridge and cockpit that was built in a circular motion. The command chair being above everyone else.

"Velk, I have to say this is the best ship I've ever seen you acquire." Zevia marveled as she looked to the old turian. "Does the engine work?"

"Indeed....it uses the TRX-4551 Mass core. One of the most durable engines ever used by the turian fleet."

"Thats sounds perfect." Zevia said as she pulled her pistol and aimed it at Velk's head. "Then you can start it up." she said calmly.

"Quarian, what are you doing?" Tritop said.

"Shut it Tritop, we need a ship and we are getting one."

"Hmph, stealing from your old friend?" Velk replied, "Then again you were to do anything for yourself."

"Sorry Velk, but we need this ship no matter what. Start this ship up now or I'll have to do it with out you.

Velk crossed his arms with a slight grin. "This isn't the first time you pointed that pistol at me, and like the other times I won't make it easy for you. Shoot me if you want."

Zevia narrowed her eyes as she took aim before the sounds of gunfire erupted in the hanger.

Tritop looked out the window noticing the familiar dark armored turians coming towards the ship. "We have company."

Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by DrakeZero - 08-18-2012, 02:16 PM