Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
Velk narrowed his eyes as he approached Gerris having to look down at her because of his large stature. "I was trading ships when you were still a hatchling so do not try my patience little one." he said sternly.

"Velk, don't mind her she is a bit rough around the edges." Zevia said as she got in front of Gerris and Velk. "But besides the point can we...." she took a breath "please can we look inside?"

"Hmmm not often I hear you say please Zevia, alright I'll show you around."

"Thanks." she smiled.

Velk keyed in a code and the loading ramp of the ship opened up as he walked inside with the group following him.

Zevia walked beside Talon and whispered to him. "You are awfully being quiet. Something on your mind?"

Tritop got along side of Gerris and chuckled. "Always making new friends hmm, Bee'shed?"

**Elsewhere**

"Dah....we seeeez them....larrgggeee group." the vorcha hissed

"Is this the group you saw?" Nila said holding out a datapad to the dirty vorcha and his partner.

"YEZZZZZ that them. Tiraka tells you that them!"

"Where are they?" Nila said as he grew impatient with the simple minds the vorchas had.

"Docking bay 31ssss...near old turian shiiipppp." the other vorcha said.

"Good, thank you for the information." Nila said as he promptly pulled out his pistol and shot the partner in the head. Blood splattering the alleyway as he grabbed the other vorcha who was in awe struck.

"Whatt?! Why!" he choked as Nila held him and pressed his pistol against the vorcha's temple.

"Can't leave loose ends." he pulled the trigger as more blood splattered.

"General, I have them." he said into his com as he left the alleyway.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by DrakeZero - 08-15-2012, 01:38 AM