Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
As the group walked down the market place a few vorcha were watching them closely. One of them spoke to the other, who gave a nod before they ran off.

**Salvage Yard**

"This is it?" Zevia said as she looked upon the ship resting before them.

"This is it." Velk repeated firmly.

"Velk, this is a rusted out transport vessel." Zevia said as she reached out and touched the hull getting a generous amount of rust onto her three finger palm. "Hell the rust looks like its the only thing keeping it together." She turned to Velk and brushed her hand off.

"You have to have better ships then this."

Velk shrugged, "I do, but the last time I gave you one of my good ships you've apparently blew it up."

"I didn't have much choice in the matter."

"Like every other time I've given you a good ship. Sorry Zevia, I need to make profits when I can."

Zevia sighed as she looked at the yard glancing through the other ships. Perhaps there was a diamond in the rough somewhere. She suddenly noticed a heavy crusier turian designed docked further down the ramp. She wasn't sure about its design, but it might be worth looking at.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by DrakeZero - 08-08-2012, 04:13 AM