Join our server on Discord

Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson)
"Zevia?" the bartender spoke. "You know Zevia?"

At that moment the door to the bar opened up as Zevia and Miraya walked through. "Try not to piss someone off this time-." Zevia paused as she looked to the bar noticing the burly turian behind it. "Hey Velk, long time no see." the quarian waved happily.

"Hmmmm....hello Zevia." Velk replied folding his arms over his chest.
As Zevia walked further into the bar she noticed the rest and took a seat beside Talon. "Seems like you have met my latest companions." Zevia continued.

"Hmmph, you travel with an odd bunch even for you." Velk said.

"Well kind of got stuck in a odd situation. Regardless, we need a ship to get us to council space. Think you can help us?" Zevia smiled.

"I gave you a ship already, Zevia. Where is that one?"

The quarian paused, "Uhm well....its back on Korlus....and probably self destructed."

"Self destruct? Why?" Velk narrowed his eyes.

"A bit of a misunderstanding with the turian blackwatch because of this group."

Velk looked at Zevia with a tired look before turning to Talon and the rest. "I swear every ship I give you or trade you blows up at one point or another...." The big turian sighed and tossed his apron aside before grabbing his jacket. "Meet me at the salvage yard in an hour and I'll take you through the ships I have to trade."

Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Effect: Precursor (Invite only- DrakeZero, Shadow, DMX, Crimson) - by DrakeZero - 08-05-2012, 10:26 AM